Dust and Drawers

George's P.O.V
"Got a bit of dribble, Georgie. Do we have to teacher you how to eat again as well?" Fred chuckled, stacking boxes of new product onto the shelves. 
A smudge of brown was prominently showing against the white fabric of my button down. 
"I'll be right back" I mumbled, trudging the long walk up the stairs to our old apartment. 
Ive become exhausted trying to trigger memories. 
The more I stress out over losing what Blakely and I had, the further we drift apart. 
Our usual exchanges in the morning have went from chipper to nothing. 
Now she's slipping out the front door without even a "Morning" 
Saying the spell to unlock the door, I walk in and head right for a glass of water. 
Even thinking about being without her makes me light headed. 
Reaching the kitchen, I glance at the figure in the corner for a moment. Realizing who it is, I turn and fully make eye contact. 
Blakely was there, looking like she obviously just crawled out of bed. 
Her hair was in a messy bun that sagged on the back of her head, stray pieces of hair falling out here and there. The light blue tank top and orange underwear she was wearing complimented her tan skin. 
All I wanted to do was reach out and pull her toward me. 
Forget about the old memories and start making new ones, right now. 
Lay in the messy pile of clothes on the floor together and be surrounded by her smell. 
Be surrounded by her. 
She dropped the towel in her hands and threw her hands up in the air.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WEASLEY?!? You don't just walk into someone's house! I could have hurt you!" 
I chuckled, looking at the dish rag. 
"What were you going to do? Wash, rinse, dry me to death?" 
She rolled her eyes at me and I watched as the light caught their green hue. Grabbing the towel off the floor she threw it in the sink and stood next to me, leaning her back against the counter. 
"What are you doing here anyways? Need a new shade of lipstick? Come to barrow a dress for a night on the town?" She smirked. 
I looked her over once again before reaching for a bottle of water and an apple in the fridge. 
The more of a smart ass she was, the more I wanted to kiss her smart mouth. 
"The better question is, why are you here?" I asked. 
I wouldn't have came up here if I knew she was going to be here. 
Seeing her is just too much for me anymore, especially knowing she is pulling away from me. 
"Gee, I don't know. Maybe because I live here and I don't have work today?" 
Snatching the apple from my grasp she took a bite and threw it back in my hand. 
"I came up because I spilled tea on my shirt and I know some of my clothes are still here in the dresser. Unless they are laying on the floor with the rest of your wardrobe?" 
She was kicking around a few pairs of shorts when she stopped and glared at me. 
"No, your clothes are still collecting dusk in the drawers" 
Following her into my old room, I looked around at the new decor, or lack there of. 
The room looked about the same as it always had. 
She hardly changed a thing. 
Questions full of hope were rising in my head, Why did she choose my room? Fred's is bigger. Why didn't she change anything?
Does she still want me?
"You can go ahead and find a shirt. Im going to shower and get dressed. Just dont go through my underwear drawer, I dont want to walk out and see a bra on your head." She smiled, walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind her. 

I looked around the room and gazed at all the furniture and knicknacks hoping to trigger a lost memory from this place. 
Sitting down on the bed, I heard a crinkle from under the sheet. 
It was a picture. 
A picture of Blakely and I  from before everything.
Before the war.
Before the memory's faded. 
It was from a Christmas I can't remember. We were wearing matching sweaters and she was sitting on my lap. My arms were around her, holding her as she opened a small package. It was a necklace. Her face sparkled more then the necklace did and she cuddled into my arms, kissing me on the cheek. 
She slept with this picture, everynight. 
You can tell from the crinkles and folds. 
She missed that George. 
The George im afraid I might never be again. 
Tucking the photo back where it belongs, I reach down and pulled the bottom drawer of the dresser out to grab a T-shirt. 
Fabric is packed into the tiny space, each article of clothing shoved in without being folded .
Pulling out pants and wrinkled shirts,  I pick out a dark green tee and smooth it out on the floor.  
Shoving the clothes back into the drawer, I slam it shut. 
'Klunk'
What the....
Opening it back up, I slam it yet again. 
'Klunk'
What the hell is in there?
Pulling all the clothes out of the space, only a tiny box remained. 
Weird. 
Very Weird. 
Slightly frightening. 
But really weird. 
The color red. 
Very ominous.
Should I take the chance?
I heard the shower cut off in the bathroom and I fumbled the box in my hand. 
I need to do this. 
This could change everthing.