Two Months

George's P.O.V

"The truth but.....Not" Blakey repeated before rapping twice on the door.

After a few seconds we could hear footsteps pounding against the floor. 

"Uh Ello, can I help you?" 

A taller guy about my age grinned down at Blakely with sparkling teeth. He was the typical farm hand and everything I wasn't. 

Blake was speechless.

For once.

"Yeah, hi, im George Weasley and this is my mute friend Blakely Carter. We are friends of your cousin Hermione" I started but was soon cut off by a now coherent Blake.

"And she said we could contact her here. Have you heard anything from her?" she asked, giving him a shy smile.

Holy Hufflepuff!

Is she seriously flirting now?

NOW.

"I have. Please, come on in" Stepping aside he held the door open and welcomed us in.

"Im Bruno by the way, Hermione said youd be coming. Please, sit" He motioned us toward an old grey sofa as he took the seat closest to Blake. 

"Hermione never told me her friend was so gorgeous though. she could have warned me"

We don't have the time for this.

"We were just here for what ever she left us" I stated, unmoved by the elbow to the ribs I received from Blake.

"Oh im sorry, George? Is it? Yes, she said if you needed to find her start at the mountain" 

I watched Blakely's expression change from confused to delighted. 

"Brilliant" She muttered. "Thank you so much for your help but we best be off"

Grabbing my hand she stood off the coach and walked us to the door. 

"Lovely meeting you Bruno" She recited, already dragging me out of the house and through the field.

Still with our fingers entwined. 

"I dont know why I didnt think of that" Blakely chuckled "She would pick a place I was most familiar with!"

I stopped following and pulled her back to reality.

"Alright, how about you, I dont know, explain" 

"Hyner Mountain! My mom would always take me hiking there every summer before school started. It was my favorite tradition growing up. Hermione knew that, she knows where it is, it's the perfect place!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around my middle, holding me close. 

"Apperate us there" She mumbled against my sweater. 

Closing my eyes, I remember the photo of Blakely and her mother at the top of the mountain. It sat in her room collecting dust while she was on the run. The photo of the fresh green leaves and tall swaying trees flooded my mind and before I knew it, I apperated us there.

*2 monthes later*

We continued on that way for monthes now.

Apperate to one place, find a clue, apperate to the next. 

It was like a camping trip you never signed up to for.

But the time I get with Blakely, I wouldn't trade for anything.

We actually are starting to get back to the way things were before.

Before Sirius Black, Before the Goblet of Fire, Before we loved one another, Back when we used to tease and prank each other.

Back when things were simple.

"George! Honestly, Stop squirming!"

Her high voice echoed through the tent.

"oh god, im going to look like Harry" I gulped, slumping back in the fold out chair I was perched on.

"It's just a trim. Dont you trust me?" 

Bringing her arms around, she hugged me from behind. 

Even with being stuck in a tent for a few monthes she smelled like sweet strawberries.

"I trust you'll make me look like Harry" I offered.

Pulling away, Blakely stayed silent.

Until.

*Snip*

"Bloody hell! dont get scissor happy!" I exclaimed, already feeling a draft on the back of my neck.

"George your hair was so long you were on your way to being my twin" Blakely countered, moving to the side of my head. 

"Please, you arent pretty enough to be my twin" 

A smile played at her lips as she worked her way to the front.

Taking a chuck of hair inbetween her fingers, she closed the scissors on it without a second thought.

"Whoops" She gasped.

I flew out of the chair.

"You are going to wish you never did that Carter" I yelled, chasing after her with the pair of scissors she dropped. 

Big mistake.

Dodging behind the small coffee table next to our bunk beds, I had her trapped.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to run with scissors?"  She smirked, feeling safe.

I stepped over the table effortlessly. 

Blakely hid in horror.

Crawling onto the bottom bunk she tried hiding her head the best she could.

But it wasn't good enough.

Pinning her down, I grabbed a lose wave and held it inbetween my fingers.

"George.................."

I grinned.

"Please George don't I'll do anything"

Closing the Scissors, I missed her hair by an inch.

"You take my watch time tonight. I need to catch up on some beauty sleep" I yawned.

She pouted.

"Oh that doesnt work with me anymore. 2 months living with you is just as bad as living with George" 

"Ugh, fine fine. Ill take your stupid night shift" She groaned. "Now give me those things before you poke an eye out"