Chapter 41

I grabbed my clothes and put it back on I fixed my hair and make-up and walked downstairs with jack trailing behind me " hey guys " I said walking into the living room seeing the guys all asleep and Bella sleeping in Sammy's lap and her legs across Justin's lap. Monster inc was playing on the tv and there was popcorn all over the place I giggled " guess we have a chance for a second round " jack said winking " no no no Mr. Gilinsky we're gunna go in the kitchen and finish putting the stuff away" I said walking into the kitchen seeing that the guys had not put anything away. I saw outside wow it was snowing hard I turned on the news " currently all roads have to be close due to the weather looks like this blizzard has hit us hard " the weather lady said " we recommend you stay where you are the snow is getting worst by the minute " she said I grabbed my phone and called my mom " hey honey! " she answered " hey mom you okay? I'm just looking at the news and it looks pretty bad " I said " yeah it is honey I'll be staying here in my office apparently we can't go in or out of the buildings all the roads are closed please be careful with Bella i know you'll take good care of her " she said " yeah of course always sam ,justin ,Nate ,mike ,Johnson and jack are here and they're all asleep except for me and jack I had gone shopping earlier just incase and I found them there " I explained " it's fine honey just use protection please with you and jack and also don't let Bella sleep alone she's scared when there's these type of stuff going on " she said " yeah of course " I said remembering about jack and I.... We didn't use protection... I wasn't on birth control.... Oh my god..... It's a possibility... " hello honey?" My mom said interrupting my thinking " yeah sorry what did you say?" I asked " just be careful love you honey tell Bella I said I love her " she said " alright mom bye be careful love you too " I said and hung up. I finished putting the stuff away with jack I look at the time it was 4:57pm I sighed " there's nothing to do " I whined sitting down on the kitchen counter " well maybe we can go for a second round since they aren't up yet " jack said smirking " not happening Mr. Gilinsky " I said laughing he got between my legs " I hope you become Mrs. Gilinsky one day " he said smiling with his pearl white teeth " me too " I said smiling he looked in my eyes I put my hand on his cheek and kissed his lips. I felt lust , Sparks and unexplainable feeling , I've never felt this before , I loved it.