Chapter 54

*Vivian's POV*
*5 days till New Year's*

I woke up I remembered last night and sighed Jack and I have sex too much and without protection I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up pregnant. Hopefully not. I had shorts on but no shirt or socks great. I grabbed my shirt from the side of the bed and put it on, same with my socks. I walked into the bathroom and fixed my hair, put my glasses on and walked back out grabbing my phone. I walked downstairs greeted by Bella in the living room "Hey bells where's mom?" I asked kissing her cheek "she's worked she left a note on the fridge" she said chewing on her goldfish. I checked the time it was 11:01 "did you eat before goldfish?" I asked "no" Bella giggled "Bella! Mom said not to eat anything before you actually eat" I said snatching the bag away from her she giggled "fine! I want pancakes!" She screamed laughing and putting her hands on her hips. I laughed "fine" I said walking away "wait!" She yelled grabbing me from my sleeve "yes?" I asked "can you change the channel to bubble guppies?" She smiled "of course" I said laughing grabbing the control.

I walked in the kitchen and looked for the pancake batter, I took out the eggs,milk and butter. As I mixed all the ingredients I put two pans out and heating them up.

So far I had some pancakes out "Bella the pancakes are ready" I said walking into the living room "c'mon" I said picking her up "hey! Bubble guppies isn't done!" She screamed trying to wiggle out of my arms "you can watch it in the kitchen" I said putting her in a chair and turning on the tv. I was about to flip the last pancake when I felt strong muscular arms wrap around my waist I jumped slightly "good morning babe" Jack said kissing my neck "morning" I said flipping the pancake and turning around "last night was great" he said smirking "yup" I said giving him a quick kiss and putting the last pancake on the plate. "I make breakfast" I said cleaning the dishes "I can tell it smells amazing" he said stuffing a pancake in his mouth sitting next to Bella "hey bells" he said kissing her forehead before he sat down "wow these are amazing" he groaned I sat down next to him eating immediately. It was 12pm and I haven't eaten since I woke up.

After Jack and I were done I washed the dishes and cleaned around Jack walked up to me "Hey is it alright if Jack and I hang out today alone?" Jack asked curiously "why are you asking me? It's your life" I giggled confused "well cause you're my girlfriend I didn't know if you wanted to go out or something" Jack explained "no no it's fine of course you can go don't worry I think I'm just gunna call mal and have a girls night out or something" I said sitting down on a stool at the bar "alright thanks if you need anything just call me, Imma go change real quick and I'll head out" he said gesturing his head towards the stairs "alright that's fine" I said nodding. I finished cleaning up I grabbed my phone and texted Mallory

Me;
Hey mal! Wanna have a girls night out today? So we can catch up?
I hit sent now I just have to wait for her to answer.

Moments later Jack walked down in a red sweatshirt that said magcon at the bottom with khaki pants and his black and white vans "alright I'll text you bye love you, see ya bells love you" Jack said pecking my lips and kissing Bella's forhead "bye love you too" kissing back "bye Jackie love you too" Bella said handing him a gold fish he threw it in his mouth. I laughed so did Bella. He gave me one last kiss and left.
Mallory💘😘;
           I can tonight! Around 8 maybe we can go out and eat I'll bring marissa and Michaela bring Bella!
                                  Me;
                    Of course! Fancy or casual?
                         Mallory💘😘;
                Fancy/not so fancy! Let's go to Sweetwater!
                             Me;
                     Alright! I'll be there with Bella!

I checked the time it was still pretty early it was 1:02pm I sighed. I was eager to do something. It was winter outside so there wasn't much to do. I decided to go shopping "hey Bella wanna go shopping?" I asked looking at Her she jumped "yes! Oh my god I can get my jacket from Olaf and maybe I can get elsa's cape!" She screamed running away and up the stairs I laughed I went upstairs and grabbed my boots putting them on ,a headband and I put on the necklace Jack have given me. "Okay Sissy
ready!" Bella came in my room screaming "why are you screaming?" I giggled grabbing my wallet "cause I'm excited" she laughed I looked at her outfit. She was wearing short with boots "Bella go change its winter not summer!" I said laughing "c'mon" I said grabbing her hand back into her room. I grabbed a long sleeve shirt from frozen and matching blue leggings and her black boots and her sweater "there we go" I said "now we're ready I continued "I grabbed my stuff and closed Bella's door behind me. I grabbed my sweater and we left.

*Jack's POV*
Johnson and I were hanging out with mike,sam,justin, Mack and Nate "okay but I totally beat you at Fifa dude" sam argued with mike "no no no you got that wrong I beat you c'mon don't you see the score?" Mike argued back "hey we all know I can beat you all at Fifa I'm the master" I said standing and spreading my arms "no you're very wrong" Nate said standing up "let's have a rematch" he continued "yeah can't wait to beat your guys ass" Johnson said laughing I sat back down. "Fuck yeah!" Sam screamed in victory "you're all losers! I told you I'm the fucking master!" Sam said "yeah okay but they day we have a rematch I will beat your ass" Johnson said "alright who wants to go eat in starving?" I said "I'm down" mike said "yeah same" Johnson and sam said "yup I'm hungry as shit" Nate said "let's go" I said I grabbed my keys and we left. Mike,justin, sam and Nate all fit into his car and left to panera.