Chapter 11

* Vivian's pov *

I woke up my head was pounding my eyes were blood shoot red . I had spent my night crying I fell asleep crying . I felt useless . I felt so unwanted . I regret ever falling for him . I didn't bother getting ready for school I wasn't going . I didn't wanna see anyone's face . I felt like I would do something stupid and I would end up regretting it . I changed into some sweat pants and a tank top and my dads old sweatshirt I got my keys and walked out I went downstairs . I realized I had forgotten my glasses . I went back up stairs and grabbed my glasses . I put them on and walked back downstairs . I sat down next to Bella " hey Bells I mean hey Bella " I sighed " hey sissy I miss you " she said crawling in my lap " I missed you too " I said kissing her forehead " why haven't any of your friends came here sissy ?" She asked " there not my friends " I whispered " what do you mean ?" She asked looking lost " nothing Bella nothing , anyways what do you want to eat before we leave ?" I asked " aren't you going to school too sissy ?" She asked " no Bella I'm sick " I said " feel better and I want cereal please fruity pebbles " she said " alright " I responded I she crawled back where she was . I got up and put the bowl on the table and called her " Bella ! Your cereal " I said loudly she came in and sat down and ate I grabbed a cup and put some soda in it to wake me up . After a few minutes Bella was down . I put her bowl in the sink and went to the living room . I waited for Bella to put in her shoes " I'm done !" Bella screamed and smiled " alright c'mon " I said and smiled at her actions . I turned off my tv and got up I walked out and turned on the car . Bella was in the back seat and buckled up . After I had dropped off Bella I went to shoppers and got a tub of ice cream and a bunch of junk food and soda well practically the whole damn store I payed and grabbed my bags and walked out I put the bags in the back of my seat and went back home . I got back home I was putting the food away I decided I needed something to get my mind off of things I decided to clean around the house . I plugged my phone into the stereo and blasted the music . I wanted to get my off of jack and the rest . I was tired of crying . The memories brought memories it brought tears in my eyes . I really didn't want to cry . Not again . I started cleaning and dancing around the house .

* few hours later *

After sweating my butt off cleaning the whole house I decided I should take a shower . I put on some jeans and my westside sweatshirt . I saw jacks Nebraska sweatshirt . I sighed I Burst out crying . I sobbed . Thank god I wasn't wearing any make up I cried and cried . After about an hour. I stopped . I realized I has to go pick up Bella . I got up and grabbed my keys and went to go get Bella . I waited for her outside . I saw her walking all alone but she looked happy . She saw me and ran she hugged my hips " hey Bella how was school ?" I said getting down to her level and hugged back " it was fun ! Rissa wasn't her though but I made a new friend !" She smiled " that's good !" I said she got in the back seat and put on her seat belt I got in and started the car . I got home and walked inside " sissy I want to go see sam , please take me " she said " I don't think that's a good idea , maybe some other day " I said " no ! I want to go now !" She whined " I said another day Bella " I said sternly " I WANT TO GO NOW !" She said crying " Bella ! I said another day ! Okay ?!" I said loudly " NO I WANT TO GO " she said crying louder I walked upstairs ignoring her cries and turned on my phone . My phone started buzzing like crazy they were 104 calls from jack 245 text messages from jack 45 messages from sam and 20 calls 10 calls from Mallory , justin and mike 56 texts from Mallory 10 from justin and 15 from mike 10 calls from nate and 9 messages . I didn't bother opening them . I saw multiple voicemails from jack " babe please answer I know I messed up but please .... Please . P-please hear me out " I heard one I brought tears to my eyes " V-Vivian please ... I need you in my life .... Please answer " another one said I couldn't take it anymore I burst out crying . I needed him .... But he messed up .... I was just a bet ..... I wonder if I ever meant anything to him ... I sobbed I felt a small hand rub my back " sissy it's okay " Bella said " I'm sorry . I've been like this 2 days straight " I sobbed " it's okay sissy , please don't cry . I don't like seeing you cry " she said frowning " I'm s-sorry I'm just really sad " I said trying to stop . This is going to be hard . Extremely hard .