Chapter 39

*Vivian's POV*
I woke up with this huge headache I groaned. I slightly opened my eyes and looked around it was really unfamiliar place. I saw jack laying next to me snoring. I wrapped a blanket around my naked body and ran to the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat and threw up. I groaned god I don't remember shit I did last night except for coming to the party. My thighs hurt and so did my vi-jay-jay , I flushed the toilet and stood up as I could I looked in the mirror my make-up was messed up, I had hickeys on my neck I guess jack and I ended up having sex , I washed my mouth, I groaned my head was pounding I went back laid back next to jack. I felt him move and wrapping his hands around my waist " morning babe " jack said kissing my " morning " I said " what's wrong?" Jack asked " my head hurts so bad " I said rubbing my temples " you shouldn't have drank so much " jack said laughing " you should've stopped me " I said slightly " I did by fucking you baby girl " jack said smirking " no wonder I'm naked and have hickeys on my neck " I said slightly laughing then groaning " I wonder if everyone left last night " jack said " most likely I think we're the only ones that stayed " I said checking my phone. Jack got up and put on his clothes and sat next to me " hey I did a pretty good job at giving you hickeys " I said smirking and laughing " yeah , you know what else you did a good job at ?" Jack asked " what ?" I asked curiously " sucking my dick " jack said laughing " oh my god your so dirty " I said slightly laughing and groaning " here imma go get you some pills " he said getting up and walking out " thank you " I said before he closed the door.

Jack came back upstairs with 2 Advils and a water bottle I drank it. I checked my phone and saw I had loads of messages from the crew and my mom. I looked over at jack he was on his phone " jack " I said softly " yeah? " he said not turning his head " can we go home?" I said getting up slowly and gathering my clothes from the floor " yeah " he mumbled " jack " I said a little louder " what? " jack said turning his head obviously annoyed " why are you acting like this?" I asked " like what? I already gave you your answering and your still bothering me " jack yelled I flinched " you know what jack? I'll just walk myself home don't even bother " I said grabbing my phone and walking out of the room. I called Mallory and she answered " hello?" She said " hey can you come pick me up at Scott's house? Please " I asked " yeah sure I'll be there in like 5 minutes " Mallory said " thank you " I said and said goodbye.

Once Mallory got here I walked out and shivered slightly at the weather I guess I forgot my jacket inside I thought. " hey mals " I said as I got in the car " thanks for picking me up " I said " anytime. Wheres jack?" She asked " uh he stayed " I said kind of avoiding it. Mallory gave me a weird look but just shook it off and we left. She dropped me off at my house I got my keys and walked in I went straight to my bed room. I was tired and I knew for sure something was happening with jack I don't know if it was me did I do something wrong? I was completely stressed. I went to go shower and then I changed and left the house. I needed something to take my mind off of jack.