Chapter 21

*Vivian's POV*

I was at the with the crew " so where are we gunna go ?" I asked " let's just walk around and see what we can buy " mallory said " oh my god yes ! I need new clothes anyway " I said " no we're not going girl shopping " Sam groaned " it's not girl shopping you guys can go do whatever you want I'll stay with mallory , emily and laine " I said " ugh why don't we just go with them I mean there's really no point of just walking around " brock said " alright then let's go !" Mallory said I got up and Jack grabbed my hand " so where do you wanna go First ? " laine asked " anywhere is fine " I said we went into Holister I bought 2 pair of jeans and some leggings and yoga pants I went to try them on " guys can you tell me if these jeans look good on me or not ? " I asked " sure " they said I walked out " they make your butt look bigger " Jack said I glared at him he laughed " they look fine " he said laughing I walked back in and tried the rest on i changed back into my clothes . My thighs hurt really bad so of course I was really slow I walked out and went to go pay " that will be 36.25 " the guy said " here you go " Jack said hanging him cash " no " I said taking the money and putting it back in his pocket " what the hell are you doing? I'm paying for you that's what gentlemen do " he said taking the money back out " no you don't have to pay for everything I buy ya know ?" I said swiping my card " your not supposed to pay , I am " Jack said " yes I am , it's my clothes " I said he gave me my bag " thank you " I said and getting my bag and leaving " but I wanted to pay so you should have let me paid " Jack argued " Jack I'm not arguing about who buys my clothes I like buying my things I hate when people pay for me unless it's my parents and you know that " I said " but -" " no but's your not paying for me " I said he grumbled and mumbled curse words under his breath " I love you " I giggled " yeah yeah I love you too " he said " we're going to Victoria's Secret " Mallory said " oh my god ! Yes ! That's my favorite store " I said we walked in and I went straight to the bras and leggings sections I ended up getting leggings shirts and some bras and underwear "hey babe you should buy this and maybe something could happen tonight " Jack said winking at me holding up a laced thong and this suit people use when they wanna be sexy for there husbands or something( I don't know what there called so just pretend like you know 😂) everyone laughed causing people to turn there heads " Jack stop ! Put that back !" I said grabbing it and putting it back where it was I got my stuff and when to the perfume sections and got myself a pretty & pure perfume and went to go pay " that will be 40.10 " the lady said I got my purse out and was about to get my card our when the lady said " here you go sir " I quickly snapped my head and realized Jack had paid he looked at me and smirked he handed me my bag " Jack ! I told you I hate when people pay for me " I said " I know but your my girlfriend I should pay for you " Jack said " yeah not always " I said looking at him " but I'm a good boyfriend and I paid for you my princess " Jack said poking my cheek i grumbled " thank you babe , but please don't do that I feel bad now " I said kissing his cheek " anytime and don't feel bad I wanted to pay for you " he said " stop acting all lovey dovey !" Sam yelled from behind us " shut up ! " I said back everyone had gotten up to us . After a while of shopping we decided to just go to Sam's house and hang out for a little I got back to jacks car and left we got to Sam's house we were all inside just laughing and stuff " hey lets go outside " sam said looking at the guys " I'll be right back " Jack said getting up and walking outside " what are they doing ?" I asked the girls " there smoking weed " Mallory said rolling her eyes " oh so what's up with you and johnson ? Huh? " I smirked at her she smiled " we're good how about you and gilinsky ?" She asked " we're good " I laughed " MMHMM you guys had sex last night !" She pointed out " oh god ! Stop ! " I said covering my face I laughed " anyways how about you laine what's new in the laine life ?" I asked " nothing really just the usual staying single " she laughed we laughed with her " how about you mrs . Emily " I said wiggling my eyebrows at her she laughed " nothing same as laine " she said the guys came in " mmm baby I missed you " Jack said laying down next to me " you were just outside though " I said laughing " I know but I still missed you " Jack said playing with my hair he smelled like pure weed his eyes were red so we're Sam's and Justin's " babe did you know your beautiful ?" Jack said playing with my lips and nose " your nose is so small it's so cute " Jack said I giggled " thankss " I said he put his head on my lap and just looked at the ceiling . After a while Jack had fallen asleep and it was 6pm Mallory had gone home so had laine , emily , Justin , nate and mike it was just me , sam and Jack and johnson . I shook Jack slightly he groaned and turned over " Jack " I whispered " what " Jack groaned " do you wanna go home ?" I asked " mmhmm " Jack said getting up " do you want me to drive ?" I asked " yeah sure " he said I took his keys and we left he laid back in his seat I drove to Mallory's house . I knocked on her door she answered " hey I came to pick up bella " I said " yeah she's upstairs with Marissa come in " she said we walked upstairs and Walked into Marissa's room " hey bella look who's here " Mallory said " hey sissy !" Bella said running and hugging my legs " hey hun get your stuff " I said " okay ! " she got her stuff and ran said bye to Marissa " bye mal I'll see you tommrow tell your mom I said thank you for everything " I said waving good bye " anytime ! Bye !" She said waving back bella got in the back seat " hey Jack " Bella said excitedly " hey bells " he said looking at her and smiling I got into the car and drove to my house " well I gotta home babe I'm tried I'll see you tomorrow " Jack said yawning " alright babe go get some rest be careful " I said kissing him " mm bye babe goodnight love you " he said kissing me again and hugging me i waved goodbye and walked inside i was so tired I decided to watch awkward I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep in the middle of it I was so tired .