Chapter 59

*New Year's eve *
*Jack's POV*
It was New Year's Eve Vivian and I didn't really feel like doing anything, but we were spending it at my cousins house Katherine the one that's getting married. I walked into my room, I left Vivian's house a couple hours ago I haven't really slept in my bed for a while now, I plopped down on my bed and sighed I'm so bored, I cleaned my room and took a shower. It was getting late, I got dressed and went downstairs to greet everyone. I got really impatient waiting for Vivian, it was already 8 and she hasn't came. I grabbed a soda from the fridge and texted her. No answer. Shortly after the doorbell rang i walked to the door and opened it "finally" I sighed "what?" She laughed "you weren't coming" I said hugging her "well a girl needs her time" she laughed "you look beautiful" I said kissing her "you don't look bad yourself" she said "wait I got lipstick on you" she said whipping it off "c'mon" I said grabbing her hand and leading her to the kitchen she greeted everyone. "Mama this is my girlfriend Vivian, vivian this is my grandma" i said "hello it's so nice to meet you" Vivian said hugging her "why hello, wow you're so beautiful! You got yourself a good one jack" she said patting jacks shoulder "yeah I know" I said smiling.

*Vivian's POV*
Jack and I were talking to his cousin Katherine "thank you so much for saying yes, you have no idea how glad I am" she said smiling "I'm glad you pick me to be one of your bridesmaid, it means a lot" I said we hugged "I can't wait" she said smiling hard, we continued talking for a while jack had gone off with his cousin. I walked into the bathroom and did my business. I walked out hitting something, I heard someone groan "oh my god I'm so sorry" I said freaking out realizing it was jack "it's okay, god damn that hurts" he said rubbing his head "I'm so sorry do you want ice or anything??" I asked rubbing his head "no I'm good" he groaned "I'm so sorry" i said rubbing his head "it's okay, also my parents want to meet your mom, they were planning a dinner one day just you know" he explained "uh yeah that would be great." I said. We heard everyone counting down and jack walked me to the living room "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone screamed jack and I kissed "happy New Years babe" he said I smiled "happy New Years, love you" I said. We hugged everyone and that's when the party really got started. Everyone started dancing and so did jack's parents. I was laughing because jack's little cousin Casey started to dance with him. It was funny cause jack kept on dancing really weirdly. Shortly after a slow song came on jack always listens to this song, it was 'Die a happy man' by Thomas Rhett. He grabbed my hand, I smiled at him, he wrapped his hands around my waist, as I wrapped mine around his neck. "And I know that I can't ever tell you enough that all I need in this life is your crazy love" jack sang "I love you" I said putting my head on his shoulder "love you more" he said kissing my forehead "thank you for sticking around" he said. As the song finished I let go of jack and we walked into the kitchen "alright guys! C'mon let's have dinner" Mr.gilinsky yelled for everyone to come into the kitchen. I sat down to my left jack sat down and to my right Casey had sat down, she's so small and cute. She was probably like 6 maybe? She tapped my shoulder making me snap out of my thoughts "you're very pretty" she whispered "thank you cutie pie, you're very pretty too" I whispered back she giggled "let's all join hands and pray for our bread tonight" Mr.gilinsky said "dear god thank you for letting us live another year. Thank you for our bread that you give us everyday. Thank you for permitting our family to be here. Thank you. Amen." Jack's uncle said "amen" everyone responded. We ate Alfredo chicken with a pasta on the side.

I was in the middle of chewing when I felt jack's hand on my thigh. It didn't really bother me. He kept going up almost getting to the inner part between my legs. I grabbed his hand and took it away. He smirked "are you jack's girlfriend?" Casey said "yeah I am" I said she giggled "jack is so ugly" she giggled even more "I heard that" jack said she giggled even more I laughed "I know" I whispered to her "hey, you're dating me" jack said laughing along. The night went on, we played board games until it was about 4am I decided I'd stay at jacks "jack I don't have any clothes" I said laying down on his bed "here wear my shirt" he said throwing his shirt at me "but was if your parents walk in on me with only a
Shirt and panties on?" I asked "they won't I'll even Lock the doors of you want "thank you" I said "can you unzip me please?" I asked nicely "yeah" jack said he unzipped my suit and went back into his closet I took it off and making my boobs feel so much better. I slid into jacks shirt, I had his scent on it, I loved it. I bent down to grab my suit when jack came out of nowhere "damn I'm really liking the view" he said winking at me "stop it" I said laughing I folded my suit nicely and put it on jacks nightstand and put my heels aside. I laid down in jacks bed it was really comfortable.