Chapter 3

Well yesterday was okay not half bad I met new people I was walking to my locker 'locker 895 ' I put in the combination and surprisingly it opened I put my stuff and grabbed my books " oh hey don't I know you from somewhere " I hear someone say I looked next to me it was jack " uhm yeah I think I saw you yesterday in my first period " I said " oh hey your that new chick " jack said " yeahh " I said closing my locker and walking away . I made my way to my first period I saw sam talking to a group of  guys and girls I slowly made my way to the back of the classroom and sitting in my seat " hey " I look up to see who it was " hey sam " I said and smiled slightly " you seem down what's wrong?" He said " nothing I'm just tired I didn't get much sleep last night " I said but I was completely lying . Last night I could hear my parents screaming at each other and Bella heard all of it so she had to sleep in my room , she was scared to sleep in her own . But I don't blame her . My parents are always fighting it isn't a surprise for me " Vivian ? You there " sam said I quickly snapped out of it " uhm yeah sorry " I said he looked at me worried " you sure your okay? " he asked " yeah I'm fine " I said the teacher walked in " students take your seats please !

*jack g pov*

I was in my first period I was talking to sam " so what do you think about Vivian ? Huh ? " he smirked " she's hot dude she has ass too " I said he laughed " I know man " he said " hey guys " Johnson said we did our handshake and kissed Mallory " so gilinsky i bet you , you can't get her to bang you in 2 months " sam said and grinned " guys you shouldn't bet on a girl that's stupid and fucked up " Mallory said " yeah I kinda agree with Mallory " Johnson said " whatever I'll do it , I'm a risk taker" I said " alright then " I said and grinned well this should be fun . Sam got up and walked over to Vivian I got to admit she was something .

*vivian's pov*

My day went on right now I was in lunch I was sitting with sam , mack , Mallory , jack g , jack j , brock , mike & justin " so Vivian wanna hang out today ? " Gilinsky said " um yeah what time though ?" I asked " after school we're all hanging out at mikes place " he said " oh um I don't know I have to pick up my sister from school " I said " well you can go after right? " he asked " yeah I think so " I said " well here give me your phone " Mallory said " why ? " I said " so I can give you my number silly " she said " oh right " I said I gave her my phone and I took hers and put in my number " I'll text you mikes address " she said " alrighty " I said the bell had rung signaling it was time for 5th period l walked out of the lunch room and went to my locker  " hey Vivian " I saw jack standing behind me with sam " hey guys " I said " I bent down to pick up my book I had dropped " I like this view " i quickly stood up and turned around " fuck off gilinsky " I glared he put his hands up sam laughed I closed my locker and walked away " you know you look pretty hot when your mad ! " gilinsky said " I stopped , turned around and flipped him off.  Ugh why do guys have to be such douchbags!