Chapter 56

*Jack's POV*
*4days till new years*
I woke up the next morning it was 9:48am I slowly got up from the bed and walking into the bathroom.

I slowly walked downstairs, none of the guys were here anymore, I guess they had gone home or something. I cleaned everything up and walked into the kitchen. I wanted to make Vivian the type of breakfast in bed. I saw a few things in the fridge and I got out the pancake mix and did her breakfast.

I felt small arms wrap around my stomach, I was startled "good morning" I said kissing her nose "morning" she said digging her face into my shirt. Shortly Vivian's mom had walked in the room "good morning guys" she said cheerfully "mom I need to talk to you" Vivian said "yesterday dad came by....uhm he wanted to take Bella, but uh I wouldn't let him. I wante-" "why the hell didn't you call me?" She said cutting Vivian off "well I just didn't really know how to deal with it, he broke some things but yeah I didn't call the cops or anything cause I just didn't want to send him to jail-" cutting off Vivian again "what the hell is wrong with you! You know how much danger you could've been in! It would have just been better if you called the cops! God damnit! I can't leave the house cause something happens!" She yelled "mom he's my father! And Bella's! You think I have the nerve to do that! No! Never! He raised me! He was here most of time till you guys decide to break it off! Everything would just be better if you guys were still together maybe this bullshit wouldn't happen" Vivian yelled lowering her voice at the end, tears formed in her eyes "don't ever talk to me like that you hear me!" Her mom yelled back as Vivian walked away "gosh these kids bring the worst out of me" she said rubbing her temples "I'm sorry to butt in but I think that would be better...she really misses him and I'm sure Bella does too..but everything happens for a reason you know.." I said looking at the floor then at her she nodded and walked out of the kitchen. I cleaned everything up and made a plate for Vivian. I put it on the tray and poured some juice into it. I know she wouldn't have much appetite after that but it was worth a try.