Chapter 12

* jacks pov *

It's been 1 week . 1 week without her . Without her laying with me . Without her saying cheesy things to me . Without me joking around with me . I missed her so god damn much . It was week I haven't been to school and today I finally decided to go . I was walking through the Halls looking for her I saw her locker I put in her locker combination It was just the way she left it on Friday . I guess she hasn't been to school either I thought . I walked to my first period wishing maybe she was there . Nothing . She wasn't there . I sighed and sat down " hey man .. How are you feeling ?" Sam said " fuck off , if we haven't made this stupid bet I wouldn't have lost her " I said pissed off " bro you know I'm sorry I really didn't mean to you know it wasn't my intentions , I lost her as my best friend .. I guess we both lost something special " he said " it's whatever .." I said paying attention to the lesson . Well at least tried to . She was all I could think about . Vivian . I wish she came back to me . I wish I hadn't messed up . I wish I could reverse time . I was so stupid for listening to sam and actually saying yes . I felt like my other half was missing . I felt like complete shit .

*Vivians pov*

I still haven't gone to school it's been a week and 1 day . My mom didn't let me stay today . I didn't my routine and put on my sweatpants and a tank too and a hoodie that said PINK on the back I put on my black vans and I let my natural hair flow . I put on my glasses and grabbed my backpack and my keys . I drove to school after dropping off Bella and I walked into school I got a bunch of stares people whispered I guess they found out . I sighed I walked to my locker and put my bag in there I grabbed my books and walked to first period I was hoping jack wasn't here . The bell had rung signaling I was late to class . I walked in and all eyes were on me " good to see your back Ms. Guevara take your seat " he said I ?ignored all the stares I caught jack starring I quickly looked away and did my work . After what felt like forever the bell had rung I got my stuff together and fast walked to my next class someone grabbed my arm making me turn around " please talk to me " jack said I didn't make eye contact , I just turned away before I burst into tears " Vivian please !" I hear jack call i walk in my second period I see Mallory , sam and justin I didn't bother talking to them . I sat down where i usually sit . I continued with my day jack tried talking to me a couple of times and same with the rest . I just ignored . It was lunch I was sitting outside on the bench . I didn't feel like eating at all . This was going to be a long day and a long week . I just wanted for all this to end . I wanted to just end it all . I was done .