Chapter 42

*3 days till Christmas*
*5:43pm*
*Jacks POV*
I had gone outside to get my duffel bag to change it was pretty cold. Vivian was upstairs with Bella the guys were doing something else. I walked inside feeling the warmth surround me. I walked upstairs and into Vivian's room "Vivian?" "you in here?" I asked " yeah in the bathroom!" She yelled over the music playing in the background, I twisted the door knob and walked in "hey babe can I use your shower?" I asked wrapping my hands around her waist seeing her wet hair " yeah of course" she said putting cream on her face "you look beautiful" I said kissing her neck "thank you babe" she said turning around and kissing me. She walked out of the bathroom and into her room, she grabbed a bra and put it on. She walked into her walk-in closet and took a sweatshirt out and put it on " don't you wear a shirt under that?" I asked "no not always" she said walking up to me and kissing me " I'll be right back I have to go check on Bella" she said walking out of the room. I walked into her bathroom and took off my clothes.

*Vivian's POV*
I walked out of the room and went into Bella's room " Bella did you get dressed yet?" I asked walking in and seeing her struggling to put on her yoga pants, i giggled " honey your putting them on backwards" I said bending down and helping her " gosh sissy I don't know how you wear these things they are so hard to put on" she said I giggled " oh Bella" I said shaking my head and laughing. I fixed her hair into a braid and let her go she took off running "come and catch me" she screamed I ran after her I hear her scream like a scared scream I ran and saw here standing in my doorway covering her eyes " what happened?" I said bringing down at her level " jack was only in a towel! Ugh his so nasty!" She said sticking out her tongue at me and running off. I laughed at her jack just stood there looking offended " well " he said I laughed "next time please close the door" I said closing the door behind me "do you think this is nasty? I don't think so I think I look pretty sexy" jack asked looking in the mirror "yes babe your extremely sexy" I said laughing and kissing him "Mmm I thought so" jack said walking over to my bed where his clothes was I laid there on my bed admiring him. I really got myself a good one like my mom always said "your going to have a great boyfriend one day, don't worry about it too much now your too young" I smiled at the thought that she was right. I really did find myself a good guy. I loved jack I knew I was head over heels for him. "What are you smiling about?" Jack asked " of how my mom was right" I said looking at him "about what?" He asked confused, he came over to the other side of the bed and laid down next to me " about how one day I'll find myself a good boyfriend but I think I already found him" I said smiling at him " who is it?" He asked you could hear the sadness in his voice " you" I said looking up at him " I'm so lucky to have you" I said finishing my sentence "you scared me" jack said smiling I laughed a little "why?" I asked "because I seriously thought you were gunna break up with me" he said "jack , I wouldn't do that especially now" I said getting up and walking over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist "I'll never break up with you, I promise" jack said turning around and cupping my cheeks. I smiled "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said bending down and kissing me. Gosh I knew i was falling head over heels for this boy. He makes me crazy.