Chapter 26

* later that night *

* Vivian's pov *

I decided to go to Mallory's welcome back party for the guys I got dressed and straightened my hair ( the outfit is on top ignore the girl) I did my makeup and put on my black high heels I grabbed my black purse and walked downstairs " hey mom I'm Leaving " I said walking into the kitchen " alright honey , ooo you look beautiful tonight " she said smiling at my outfit " thank you mom " I said and kissed her cheek " the guys will be drooling all over you tonight " she said and winked I laughed " oh my god no , I don't want any boys tonight " I said sighing " bye bella love you" I said walking over to her and kissing her forehead "bye sissy love you too " she said kissing my cheek " alright mom I'm actually leaving this time love you call me if you need anything " I said kissing her cheek " alright honey love you too take care and use protection " she said winking " okay mom " I said laughing and walking out of the kitchen I grabbed my keys and left to Mallory's place.

I arrived at Mallory's I saw a whole bunch of people I knew some but not all I made my way up to Mallory's room I walked inside and dropped off my purse and walked back downstairs I looked for mallory and found her in the kitchen " hey you made it !" She screamed over the loud music " I made it alive " I said laughing at her actions " here have your drink its your favorite " she said handing me my drink I took a sip " ooo girl ! You look smoking hot tonight ! Look at your boobs and ass this isn't fair why can't I have big boobs and ass what the fuck " erin said making her way over clearly she was drunk " oh erin there like big ass balls on your chest that weigh more then you it's hard " I said everyone started screaming the Jack's name and Sam's name I guess they were here. I was not ready to see Jack I drank the drink mallory had gave me and got some more I took another sip " woah slow down tiger you might end up chocking " I heard a voice behind me I realized it was sam " hey ! Your back " I said hugging him " yeah ! I missed you guys so much " he said hugging back " we did too , I was lonely " I said frowning " yeah well I'm back now " he said laughing " hey vivian ! " I turned around and saw Jack and johnson " hey " I said slightly getting nervous and walking over to them with my cup in my hand I hugged johnson " welcome back " I said and hugged Jack , I felt safe wrapped in his arms I miss his warmth I miss him I felt tears In my eyes but I refused to cry " I miss you , I'm sorry " Jack whispered I pulled away and nodded I walked over to sam and Drank my drink I felt it burn down my throat .

I was somewhat drunk I was dancing with mallory and erin. I was walking to the bathroom and I bumped into someone making me fall down " ow " I said groaning " oh my god vivian I'm so sorry " he said pulling me up but I could barley stand I opened my eyes and saw it was Jack " it's fine " I said I saw something in his neck it looked like a hickey oh my god . He cheated again ! I walked away I could feel tears coming " wait vivian " I heard him say as I could I walked away as fast as I could I knew I was drunk but I could somewhat walk , by the time I tried getting out I could feel the tears falling from my eyes my vision was blurry " vivian ! Wait ! " I heard him said i got outside and leaned against the wall for support I let it all out " hey hey what's wrong ?" Jack said " you that's what's wrong ! You cheated again ! I can't believe you if you didn't want anything to do with me why didn't you break up with me since you little stupid bet ! I hate you ! How could you ?! " I yelled he tried getting close to me he hugged me put i would punch his chest rapidly " I hate you " I sobbed " are you ready to let me explain ?" Jack said calmly " no I don't wanna hear your bullshit " I said trying to get out of his grip " stop " Jack said " vivian stop will you " he said I knew he getting angry but I refused to stop " VIVIAN STOP " Jack finally screamed i flinched " ITS NOT A FUCKING HICKEY ITS A FAKE TATTOO THAT I COULDN'T GET OFF GOD DAMNIT " he screamed punching the wall right beside my head I screamed and got down and covered my head with my hands " Vivian get up " Jack said sighing I got up and looked at him I didn't want to get near him I felt like he would end up punching me " I'm sorry , you urgh you make me so mad but then again I love you more than anything" Jack said " I'm sorry just please let me explain about the whole erin shit " he said I just nodded ( it's not erin the one she hangs out with its erin madden ) " she texted me saying she wanted to talk to me about something's I couldn't help but say okay I went over to her house we talked and she kissed me BUT I didn't kiss back I pushed her away and grabbed my keys and left all week she had been bothering me telling me when we would meet up but it was never something serious please just forgive me I swear to you I didn't kiss her back " Jack said looking at me in the eyes " I'm sorry for not letting you explain " I said " urgh I'm so stupid " I said " hey don't say that your not stupid ,your smart and beautiful " Jack said hugging me I hugged back " my head hurts" I whined " I'm sorry it was probably cuz of that fall " Jack said laughing " it isn't funny " I said squeezing his butt " hey ! Stop !" He said laughin and pulling away I laughed and tried walking but I couldn't I fell right on too my knees " did you drink tonight ?" Jack asked " just a little " I said giggling " no wonder you fell " Jack said laughing " hey ! " I said laughing along. We walked inside I felt the warmth compared to outside I grabbed jacks hand for support we made our way to the kitchen where everyone was I sat down in a chair next to mallory " hey did you and jack get back together ?!?" She screamed "no " " yes " Jack and I said our response at the same time " well we didn't get blac together -" " YET " Jack said really loud " as I was saying no we aren't to together but we worked things out " I said I felt jacks arms wrap around my neck I smiled up at him he bent down and kissed me " GET A ROOM !" Mike said walking in we pulled away " oh that felt so good !" Jack screamed " we laughed I was somewhat drunk but i had a great time. I'm glad my Jack is back.

( that rhymed 😂)