Chapter 4

It was the end of the day I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff and got out my keys . I closed my locker and walked outside I saw sam and the rest of the 'crew' as people say I walked to them " hey guys " I smiled " hey you ready to go ? " gilinsky said " um yeah i just have to go get my sister and I'll started heading to mikes " I said " I'll meet you guys over there bye " I waved goodbye and I was making my way to my car when I heard people calling my name " Vivian wait up ! " I turned around to see who it was I saw sam , gilinsky and Justin running towards my car " hey you guys okay ?" I asked " is it okay if we ride with you ? We thought we would all fit In Mallory's car but we didn't " sam said I laughed " yeah sure hop in " I said I put my backpack in the trunk and got in the car " you have a nice car gilinsky said " thanks " I responded I drove away from the school and made my way to the elementary school I saw Bella talking to these girls she saw me and smile and waved she waved goodbye to the girls " hey sissy ! Who are they? Are these your friends ?" Bella said getting all excited " hey hun and let's just say they are that's sam , Justin and jack but we call him Gilinsky guys this is my sister Bella " I said " hey Bella " Justin , sam and Gilinsky said " are you guys my friends ? " she asked " yeah we are " sam said and smiled I started driving away and everyone was talking to Bella I was in my own world thinking I pulled up to my driveway " hey guys you can come if you want " I said getting out of the car getting my bag out of the trunk the guys followed behind Bella ran into the house I walked in took off my shoes and walked into my living room I saw Bella on the floor I laughed " did you miss the floor ? " I asked she giggled " no I missed my house " I laughed " oh Bella " I said I picked her up " what do you want to eat ? " I asked " I want strawberries and blueberries together " she said and put her hands up in the air I giggled " alright then " I put her down " can you guys come play with me in my room please ?" Bella asked the guys " sure I'll go " sam said " me too "

Justin said " I'll join " gilinsky said I heard them walk upstairs I was making Bella's food when I heard a huge crash from upstairs I ran up the stairs and into Bella's room " Bella are you alright ?" I asked quickly checking her " yeah I'm fine " she giggled " what in the world happened in here ?! " I said and stood up I saw the guys looking guilty as ever " what did you guys do? " I said putting my hands on my hip " they broke the lamp " Bella screamed sam picked her up and put his hand over her mouth she giggled trying to go free " no we didn't silly , psh she's a good liar " justin said " move " I said to gilinsky he shook his head " jack move " I said he finally moved I saw the lamp on the floor " oh god " I said " why don't you guys go downstairs and watch tv or something while I clean this up " I said to Bella " okay ! C'mon guys ! " Bella said " sam do me a favor and finish cutting the strawberries for Bella please " I said " yeah sure I'm sorry about this " he said " it's all good don't worry about it " I said " I'll stay and help " gilinsky said I started picking up the big pieces of glass I threw them into the trash can " hey jack do me a favor and go get the vacuum to pick up the smaller pieces please?" I asked " yeah sure " I heard him walk out seconds later he was back with the vacuum I plugged it in . After a few minutes we were done I walked downstairs with jack on my tail I saw justin sam and Bella watching tv " hey guys are we still gonna go to mikes ?" I asked " yeah let's go " sam said " he guys is it alright If I bring Bella along my parents are working late and stuff sorry I didn't say anything earlier " I said " yeah sure I love Bella " sam said " YAY ! " Bella screamed she out on her shoes I got my keys and bag and headed out everyone got in the car " Bella put on your seat belt " I said she put it on and crossed her arms I laughed at her actions I turned on the car and turned the radio on break free was on I hummed to the song jack was giving me directions how to get to mikes house we finally got there everyone got out and walked inside everyone was downstairs " hey guys " I said " this is Bella my sister " I said " hey Bella !" Everyone said I sat down next to Gilinsky Bella was sitting on gilinsky's lap playing with his hair I laughed at his actions I was having a conversation with Mallory about winter formal " do you have an eye on anyone so far ?" Mallory grinned I laughed " I mean there's a few " I said " tell me !" Mallory said " okay okay well Gilinsky is pretty hot but I mean I heard rumors and stuff " I said " yeah ... He has a reputation .. " Mallory said but hey I heard he might ask you to formal ! " Mallory said " formals like 2 months away " I stated " I know but still ! " Mallory said " I don't think I wanna go to formal though . Ugh so much stress " I said " oh c'mon you have too !" Mallory said " eh I'll see " I said " SAM GIVE IT BACK !" I heard justin yell " SAM FUCK YOU GIVE IT BACK " justin yelled once again everyone laughed " hey watch it there's kid around " I said " TELL HIM TO GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE !" Justin said sam laughed " sam give him back his phone " I said and laughed.

* few hours later*

I realized that Bella had fallen asleep on gilinsky's lap I sat down next to him " hey " I said and smile " hey what's up?" He smiled back "here lemme take Bella " I said I took Bella from him and stood up " hey Imma start heading home , I'll see you guys tomorrow " I said waving gilinsky got up " yeah it's getting pretty late I'll walk you out " gilisnky said " bye guys " I said " bye " they said back I walked up the stairs and I walked to the door I was about to open it when gilinsky opened it for me " thanks " I said and smiled . I put Bella in the back seat jack went to go get his backpack " I'll see you tomorrow " he said " bye jack " I smiled he leaned in and kissed my cheek , I felt something but I pushed those feelings away I got in my car and started backing out . Well today was great I thought .