Chapter 16

*2 weeks later*

*Vivian's pov *

When I thought everything was getting better . I was completely wrong . My parents were fighting all the time . Bella gets scared and starts crying and it's a mess . My dads constantly getting drunk . Constantly drinking and coming home like that and arguing with my mom . Jack and I were doing fine I had talked to the crew and they apologized for everything but I wasn't sure if I could trust them . I was currently in my room cleaning out my closet and throwing away clothes I don't wear jack was on my bed doing whatever he does . I walked out of my closet and went to my other section of clothes I sighed " need help there ?" Jack said laughing at me " no I'm good thanks though " I said dropping the clothes on the floor " come and lay down with me pleaseeeee " he said patting a spit next to him " I have to finish this " I said " no you don't " he said getting up " jack where are you going ?" I said I saw him walk over to me he picked me up and threw me on my bed I squealed " jack I need to finish putting my clothes away " I said " no no no your staying here " he said laying down next to me he wrapped his arms around me and pulling me closer " mmm your hair smells good " he said smiling " your so weird " I laughed " oh trust me I can get weirder " he said looking at me and winking " JACK !" I said laughing he laughed too " babe ?" Jack said I hummed in response " i wanna tell you something " he said I got nervous " what is it ?" I said " i love you ... And I'm not just saying it I mean it . I fell for you since the first day I met you . Your perfect to me and your mine . Your lips they belong to me . Everything belongs to me . Your mine and I don't like sharing and if anyone and I mean ANYONE says something to you come tell me and I'll beat the shit out of them because I love you and your mine and none should be giving you shit alright ?" He said kissing my forehead " I love you too jack " I said smiling and kissing him " your so sweet " I said smiling " I'm so lucky to have you " I smiled " no I'm the lucky one . I found you and you set me straight " jack said kissing me again I laughed " alright I need to clean this mess up" I said trying to get up " no no no no no " jack said getting on top of me " jack get off " I said trying to get him off of me " no you clean freak " he said " I'm not clean freak ! " I said laughing " yes you are !" He said " no I'm not ! I'm just cleaning out my closet " I said back he pinned me down " your a clean freak " he said " NO IM NOT !" I said loudly " whatever you say " he said he leaned down and kissed me it started getting really heated I flipped him over so now I was on top of him I pinned him down . That turned into a make out session I played with his hair pulling on it he groaned I felt his hand on my butt he gave it a light squeezed . He flipped us over he pulled away breathless he started making his way down my neck he stopped on my neck he started sucking on it I bit my lip and moaned he got my sweet spot . He smirked against my neck after he starting kissing me again . His hands started going up my shirt . He cupped my boob when I hear someone " EW THERE HAVING SEX " I quickly pulled away and I straightened my clothes out I saw sam in the door way with Brock , Nate and mike " fuck you guys " jack said I could tell him was disappointed my face was red as a tomato I went over to my closet and continued what I was doing " sorry we interrupted " I heard sam say and laughed " shut the fuck up !" I yelled from my closet " what are you doing in here ?! " sam said laughing at me " shut up " I said I continued fixing my clothes after I was done I walked out of the closet and saw sam , Brock , mike and jack with my bras in there man boobs " OH MY FUCK WHAT THE HELL ?!" I yelled laughing " I guess you guys found my bra drawer " I said shaking my head " jack found something more " sam said smirking I turned around and saw jack holding up a thong I quickly snatched it and put it in the drawer " can you guys please put the bras back where you found them " I said seriously " fineeee but we were having fun " sam said putting the bras in the other drawer I felt jacks hands go around my waist " so how come you never wear thongs around me ?" Jack whispered " I do I just don't show them " I stated " well maybe you should wear them more often " he whispered in my ear and walked over to my bed " can you guys do me a favor ? " I asked " can you guys help me take these boxes out to the garage please ?" I said " sure I'll take this one " sam said " and I'll take the one next to that box " mike said " I'll take these two " jack said " jack let me take one your gunna end up falling " I said taking the box from him " hey I'm strong enough " he said " yeah yeah c'mon " I said and the guys followed me into the garage I set the box down " here just stack then up on top of these ones " I said pointing at the shelves " thank you " I said I walked back upstairs and Into the living room I threw myself on the couch " ugh I'm so tired " I said " hey where's Bella ?" Sam asked " i put her to bed about and hour ago you can go check if she's awake " I said sam nodded and ran up the stairs . Jack threw my legs to the side and sat down " hey my legs were there " I said frowning " well you wanted your legs to break ?" He said I laughed I out my legs in his laugh " what time is it ?" I asked " 6:45 " mike answered " thank you " I said " Anytime " mike responded " I CANT WAIT UNTIL SUMMER " I screamed " why is that ?" Brock asked " because it's summer and no school" I stated " oh yeahhhh " Brock said we laughed a few minutes after Bella and sam came down Bella played with the guys and we laughed . It was 8:32 when the guys had to leave " bye babe I'll see you tomorrow " jack said kissing me " bye hun love you " I said pecking his lips he cupped my cheeks and kissed me again " love you too " he said and smiled I smiled " bye guys I'll see you tomorrow " I said waving goodbye I closed the door and went upstairs I went into Bella's room " time for bed mrs . Bella lela " I said " I'm tired " Bella said " I know you are " I said kissing her forehead she changed into her pajamas while I picked up the mess in her room and putting the toys where they belonged i saw Bella crawl up to her bed and laying down grabbing her stuffed bunny . I tucked her in and out on the night light " goodnight honey I love you " I said kissing her forehead " night sissy I love you too " she said kissing my forehead I smiled I walked out closing the door behind me and walking into my room I closed my door and walked into my bathroom and took out my contacts and taking off my make up and washing my face after . I put my face cream on and went to bed I checked my phone I put on my alarm and texting jack and texting back in the group chat I was in . I put my phone to charge and went to sleep .

A/N : sorry I haven't really been updating . I started school and I have a bunch of projects due and it's just blah . But thank you guys for reading this story it means a lot , don't forget to smile have a great day !