Chapter 58

*Jack's POV*
We ended up at Sam's house we were going to watch tonight's basketball game. Vivian didn't pay attention to the game. Shortly after Mallory, Regan, laine , and Emily, showed up "hey guys! We brought food" Mallory yelled while all the guys said "yeah!" They got up and seriously stuffed their faces like they haven't had food in years. Vivian got up to talk to the girls they kept talking like no tomorrow, sometimes I try to eavesdrop and see what they're saying but I either get caught or I can't hear anything.

*Vivian's POV*
Right after the girls showed up we went upstairs into Sam's room. I walked in and saw posters on the walls I saw his bed and a dog was on his pillow sleeping I awed "Is that sam's dog?" I asked "yeah his name's Ozzie" Emily said "he's likes the cuties thing in the world" I said and went to pet him. We had woke him up since we opened the door and we're talking so loud. I sat next to him, surprisingly we all fit in sam's bed. Ozzie shortly left and started barking. "So guys What's up?" I said "not so easy there what happened yesterday the guys told us" Laine said, so after I explained what had happened and what happened this morning with my mom. "Aw I'm sorry to hear that" Regan said " yeah me too" Mallory said "guys it's okay it's over now, who knows when I'll have to face my mom and talk things out" I said. We gossiped about people at school and life things and just stuff like that. Shortly after the guys barged in spraying us with silly string, we all yelped and try to throw pillows at the guys, we jumped on Sam's bed trying to get away shortly I was someone's shoulder I squealed and punched whoever it was I tried biting them but nothing worked I saw Sam carrying Laine someone was trailing behind him I heard the door open then I felt a cold breeze on my legs, They threw the girls and me into the snow we yelled they ran back inside making sure they had locked all the doors behind them I banged on the doors "open the door!" I yelled it was so cold "oh my god I'm going to kill all of them" regan said "I'm right behind you Sister" Mallory said "me too" I said "me three" Laine said "me fourth!" Emily said " We Just need to figure out a way to get inside without them knowing" I said "The Window" I said got Mallory and Emily to lift me up since they have done cheer "I got it!" I said "guys c'mon" I said I climbed in while regain came up after then Emily and shortly after Mallory and Laine "whose room is this?" I asked it was so messy "Benny's" Regan said "who's is that?" I asked "Sam's brother" she said "ah" I said "ok we need to get downstairs to the kitchen and fine flower or something to get them with, we walked down making sure no one was there I got water and so did Regan and Laine and Mallory and Emily had found flour, we slowly walked downstairs hearing them laugh about how they had left us outside "nice try I still got in" I said and we attacked them with water and flower leaving them soaking wet , I laughed at the end "oh my fucking God" sam said standing up "I'm going to kill you guys" jack said we all ran upstairs trying to get away from them but they were just too fast jack grabbed my waist and hugged me "oh babe I love you he said digging his face into my neck and leaving flour all over the place and leaving the back of my jacket wet "jack!" I squealed and turning around "trying to get off of him "oh you just wait till we're all alone it going to be war" he said "no please" I said he tackled me on to the ground and rubbing all the flour on me "Jack no!" I yelped trying to get away from him I listened to all the girls yell and squeal and laugh, today wasn't so bad as I thought. After we stopped messing around all the guys put their shirts in the wash and crying and just borrowed shirts from Sam, jack was just left with his jersey making his arms look really good, he looked hot not gunna lie. While us girls had to wait for our clothes to dry by air, we were cold for a while but it did dry. The night went on with guys yelling about the game. I started getting tired, Mallory was about to leave with the girls "jack I'm gunna leave with mal" I said kissing jacks cheek tryin to get his attention he hummed I got up and put my jacket on and we left. As soon as I got home, no one was here I walked into my room changing into a sports bra and shorts.

I was really bored so I just started working out on my own blasting music. I was sweating hard and breathing heavy.
I was doing push ups when I heard the door open kind of scaring me "you're so weak" jack laughed "what?" I said breathing hard "I can do more push ups then you" he said cracking up "why are you laughing?" I asked really confused " cause it's funny how weak you are" jack said "shut up" I said pushing him "alright well I need to cool off" I said sitting down and stretching and doing yoga moves. I went into the bathroom and took a bath. I got out of the bathroom and laid down next to jack "hey so I really need to talk to you" jack said putting his phone to the side and turning to me "yeah?" I ask "soooo my cousins getting married and she needs one more couple and My mom put us in sooooo you willing to do it with me?" He smiled "yeah sure that sounds great" I said "when is it?" I asked "in 2 weeks" he mumbled "what! What about the dress?" I asked "don't worry already ordered" he smiled "how do you know my dress size?" I asked really confused "I check in your closet" he smiled "you're so weird" I said "also the dinner and the bachelors party is this coming up week" he informed me "jack why didn't you inform me sooner?" I asked "cause you know the stuff that happened and you know it was just too much for you" jack explained "which cousin?" I asked "Katherine" he responded "oh! I remember I met her for Christmas right?" I asked "yeah" he smiled pecking my lips, we watched greys anatomy around 2:54 we fell asleep.