Chapter 38

*****WARNING SMUT IS INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER******

*Vivian's POV*
We were all at my house getting ready I had straightened my hair and so had laine and Emily the rest curled their hair. I got my black bra and my black laced thong that went with it tonight was going to be hype as hell. I went into the bathroom and changed into my dress wow this really made my boobs pop. I laughed at myself I walked out said " damn your boobs look ten times bigger " Erin said " I know it's kind of funny to me " I said giggling " lord jack is going to be the happiest boy tonight " Mallory said everyone laughed I got my black heels " oh yeah Jack's gunna get a boner tonight " Erin said " Ew " everyone said laughing " Erin your so weird " I said " alright is everyone ready the guys are outside " Mallory said looking at her phone " yeah " we all responded I put a 20 dollar bill in my boob and my phone " alright let's go " Mallory said we all walked outside , I saw jack he looked at me with his mouth slightly open " oh my god " he breathed " what? Do I look bad ? " I asked " um no of course not you just look lord you look fucking hot I'd fuck the shit out of you if we weren't going to this party " jack said kissing me I pulled away " mmmm well maybe after you can do that " I said winking and getting into the car. After jack got in and sat next to me putting his hand on my thigh I tensed. I looked at him he was wearing khakis pants with a Black polo shirt he looked hot as hell I thought.

After what felt like hours we finally got there I got out of the car and immediately smelled alcohol and smoke I really hoped I didn't get an attack tonight. I grabbed on to jacks hand tightly making my way through the crowd we got to the kitchen " hey guys you made it !" Scott said making his way over to us giving the guys a bro hug " and of course the famous Vivian how could I forget you?" Scott said smiling " hey " I said laughing " thought you wouldn't come " Scott said " well I'm here now " I said " well enjoy the party " he said walking away. I got my drink with jacks and handed it to him I took a sip and looked around a lot of familiar faces but then again a lot of unknown faces. Jack had left me to go pee I had already token about 3 drinks I was buzzed this was my fourth drink I saw jack coming back " hey babe lets go dance" he said grabbing my free hand. I was grinding on jack he had his hands on my hips. I felt something hard on my butt I laughed I turned around and kissed him. Which turned into a make out session.

I walked over to the table of drinks and took another drink. By this time I was drunk I walked over to jack and kissed him " let's go upstairs " I said into his ear he nodded and grabbing my hand leading me we walked into an empty room " what's wrong?" Jack said I kissed him he put his hands on my hip making his way to my butt he grabbed a handful and I gasped allowing him to slip his tongue in my mouth I moaned. I played with his hair and tugged on it " jump " he said pulling away I followed his directions he laid me down on the bed and began sucking on my neck trying to find my sweet spot I moaned " oh my god jack " I moaned I tugged on his hair. Next thing I remember was jack fucking me hard as never before.