Chapter 6

*Vivian's pov*

It was Friday I wasn't in the best mood today . Today Was sam's first basketball game . It was basketball season . We were in lunch I was sitting next to gilinsky and justin on the other side of me. We were talking about winter formal once again no one has asked me . Looks like I'm not going . There's only 1 week left . We were laughing at a joke mack had made I was to distracted to even pay attention . I excused my self from the table and left the lunch room I went to the bathroom and cried . My life was a mess . Everything was a mess . I wanted to go home and just cry and cry . My parents have been fighting this whole week it was the worst . Bella didn't go to school for 3 days because she was always crying . I had missed 2 days also but I didn't miss any assignments gilisnky , sam & Mallory got my work for me . I looked myself in the mirror and my eyes were red as hell . I didn't have eye drops or anything . I cleaned my self up . Thank god I had waterproof make up on . I walked out and walked back to the table . And sat down " are you okay ? " gilisnky whispered I nodded " woah dude are you high?" Sam said and laughed I just glared " no I'm not fucking high " I spat I got up to throw my trash away . I say back down everyone carried on With the conversation I just sat there looking at my phone " Vivian your going to the game right ?" Mallory asked " no sorry " I said not looking up from my phone " why not ? You have to go " she said " it's just a dumb basketball game plus I have to take care of Bella " I said looking up " bring Bella I'll bring Marissa they would get along !" Mallory said " I sighed " I'll try " I said the bell had rung I walked to my class I saw where I usually sit . Well let's just get this over with I thought .

* last period of the day *

It was last period which was study hall . I was on my phone reading / listening to music I was bored I had finished all of my work and I had nothing else left . I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom I grabbed my agenda / bathroom pass and left the room I was walking around the halls trying to clear my mind . I was about to go into the bathroom when i heard someone call my name I turned around and saw gilinsky running my way trying to catch up " hey" I said and gave him a hug "hey you okay ? You kind of snapped at sam earlier " he said kind of concerned " yeah I'm fine , I'm just not in the mood " I said " well you know I'll always be here if you need someone to talk to okay ? " he said and kissed my cheek " yeah thank you " I said and hugging him again " by the way your going to that game tonight no matter what " he said " no I'm not who's making me " I said smirking " I am " he said taking a step closer " yeah okay " I said chuckling and took a step back " I'm not joking Vivian " he said and took a step closer " I'm not either jack " I said and took a step back realizing I bumped into the wall " you think I'm joking don't you ?" He said taking a step closer hovering over me " y-yeah ?" I said stuttering he was close his eyes flickered from my eyes to lips " I want to kiss you so bad .." He whispered " no ones stopping you " I whispered he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me . We had shared our first kiss . I kissed back he pulled away I was shock " um well I better get back to class " I said " I'll see you later " I said and kissed his cheek and left . I tried to take this in I walked into class and sat down I realized I had been gone for at least 15 minutes . Wow .

* at the game *

I was at the game with Bella . I had to come gilinsky had made me . I didn't know what was so important jack and jack were wearing jerseys and a headband around there heads gilisnky looked hot . I was wearing my westside sweatshirt and black leggings and my black and white converse . I had brought Bella , Mallory had brought Marissa turns out they are in the same class . I was sitting Mallory and gilinsky on my other side . Everyone was so hyped . Sam , Brock , mike and mack were on the basketball team so they were playing . I don't play basketball . I'm a dancer / cheerleader and I play soccer . Soccer try outs are next week so i was planning on trying out . I haven't danced or cheered since my old school . There was 5 minutes till half time . Then the cheer and dance team preform . Sam had made