Chapter 34

*Vivians POV*
Jack and I have been in the mall for the past hour looking for things. I ended up getting clothes and dresses and since jack will be leaving soon he had to make his shoppings. We were currently in a jewelry store I was looking for something that my mom would like she loves jewelry. Something caught my eye it was a necklace with a rock of my birthstone " oh my god " I whispered " it's beautiful " I said I bent down and looked at it carefully wow it was breathtaking. I loved it " you really like it huh? " jack Said coming up behind me I jumped a little " gosh jack your always scaring me " I said giggling " sorry babe " he said wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing my cheek, then putting his head on my shoulder " look these earrings are perfect I should get this for my mom I know she'll love them!" I said " hello ma'am how may I help out today?" The cashier said " hello um may I see those earrings please?" I said pointing at the red velvet earrings " yes you may, here you go" she said handing me over the earrings " wow they're beautiful I'll take these " I said looking up " alright would you like me to wrap them? " she said " yes please" I said she put them in a little box and wrapped it then put it in a small bag " that will be $84.65" she said I got out my credit card and swiped it " would you like your receipt in the bag?" She asked " yes please " I said putting my wallet back in my purse she handed me the bag and said " thank you for shopping at pandora have a great day ! " she said smiling " thank you , you too!" I said back " well now where do you wanna go?" I said turning to jack " let's go eat " jack said " alright where shall we eat?" I said wrapping my free arm around jacks waist " umm chick-fil-a ? " he asked " you don't even have to ask" I said smiling we got to the small chick-fil-a and walked up to the cashier " hello my names Alex what may I get you today?" Alex smiled " hello , may I get a number 5 12 piece with a lemonade please?" I said " any sauces ?" He asked " no thank you " I said smiling at him " alright how about you sir?" He said " may I get a number 2 with a coke please?" Jack said " sure any Sauces sir?" Alex asked smiling at him " um chick-fil-a sauce please " jack said " alright is that it?" Alex asked looking at us both " yeah" jack and I said at the same time " alright that will be $11.12" Alex said I took my wallet out and handed him a twenty dollar bill " what do you think your doing? Um here you go ignore her " jack said pulling me away " hey! Jack ! I was going to pay!" I said getting upset " well it's my treat so , I pay" he said smirking at me " don't smirk at me " I said grabbing my drink " thank you " I sad and smiled he handed me a piece of paper and smiled at me. I found it creepy I got the food and went over to the table where we were sitting at " here's the food " I said " thanks , what did that kid hand you?" Jack said curiously " mm I'm not sure I never opened it " I said taking the piece of paper out. I opened it and immediately laughed almost chocking on my drink " what's so funny?" Jack asked confused he took the paper out of my hand and looked up at me " wow his an idiot" jack said clenching his jaw " don't worry I won't text him " I said giggling " better not " jack mumbled the note had said " your cute text me 402-345-6734 " it was funny to me cause he was trying to get with me and he looked a lot younger then me. We ate peacefully and continued our let just say " Christmas shopping spree"

***** top is the necklace she had seen & the bottom is the earrings she had bought her mom *******