Chapter 46

*Jack's POV*
Bella,Vivian and I ended up falling asleep. It was 2:30 it was almost time for me to leave I sighed. I got up and put my sweatshirt back on. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. I lightly shook Vivian she hummed in response "wake up I have to leave" I whispered "ugh why do you have to leave so soon?" She asked, I laughed "cause it's part of being in magcon" I said. Vivian got up and signed ugh alright let's go" she said getting up and picking up Bella. Bella put her head on her shoulder. I grabbed my bag and walked out.

I was driving to the airport , Vivian quietly sat in the seat next to me, Bella was still asleep "Why are you so quiet?" I asked "I'm tired and I don't want you to leave" she said "it's okay I'll be back before you know it" I said stopping at a red light and kissing her forehead. Once we got to the airport I parked. I grabbed my bad from Vivian's car and carried Bella she groaned " jack where's sissy?" She asked squinting her eyes "right here" Vivian said behind me. I stopped and waiting for her to go in front. I took a hold of her hand.
As we walked inside I checked in and it I did what I had to do and I got my flight ticket. "Well you leave me now?" Vivian said taking Bella from me "yup I'll see you in two days" I said kissing her " I love you, take care" I said kissing her again " love you too, be careful please" she said "I will" I said " bye bells see you on Christmas, love you take good care of your sister for me" I said " I will! Love you" Bella said hugging me "alright bye love you both take care" I said kissing Bella's forehead and kissing Vivian. I walked passed the gates I turned around and saw them waving I smiled and waved back. I'm off to DC.
I met up with Johnson and Sam later inside the airport. We were currently at Dunkin donuts eating. "So what are you getting Vivian for Christmas?" Johnson asked " I got her a promise ring and a necklace" I said "what about you? What did you get mal?" I asked " I got her some vans and a necklace" he said "nice" I said "Sam you need to get a girl" Johnson said we all laughed "I know I feel like a third wheel around you guys" he said we laughed. We grabbed our stuff and left. Soon after that our flight was called thank god we all sat next to each other. This should be great.