Chapter 23

* jacks POV *

I never thought I'd lose her again. I was so upset with myself. Thursday I had token erin out and she ended up kissing me but I didn't kiss back. I wanted to talk to vivian about it but it clearly didn't go as planned. I fucked up big time. This time I don't know if I will get her back. Or ever honestly and I know I shouldn't be calling her or texting her but I was . I was such a disappointment . I got so mad I ended up breaking my lap and making a big whole in the wall. I'm so mad at myself why didn't I go after her. Why ? I'm so fucking stupid . I need to get her back and I'm going to fight till I finally decide I had given up .

* Vivian's pov *

I was listening to 5sos amnesia I was so tired. I wasn't crying I was just mad and disappointed. Why did I have to trust Jack again ? Is this a sign that we weren't meant for Each other ? Maybe I should let him explain things . I really didn't want to make things more complicated . But then again I couldn't ,I couldn't face talking to him , I know I would break down in front of him . My mom and Bella had tried talking to me I told them nothing that I was fine I just didn't feel to well. I saw jacks missed call and text messages

Jack : please answer I'm sorry

Jack : I really am please , let me explain I didn't mean to hurt you I was going to tell you what actually happened on Thursday but I swear it was nothing bad , please answer I love you

Jack : Vivian you are the love of my life , I know I've only met you for about 2 months now but I know for a fact you stole my heart the first day I met you , when sam had made that stupid bet I thought it was fun but then I really got to know you and I realized how beautiful,talented and perfect you are , your caring , happy , independent , confident person and I'm glad I got to show you off to all those guys prove them your more than just a girl , I'm sorry just please call me or something I need you in my life . I'd lose my mind if I don't have you , we can just be friends I don't care as long as I have you in my life please respond to me .

After I read the rest I realized I was crying . I wanted to be mad at him but I couldn't something told me to let him explain . Maybe it wasn't something I had thought . I didn't know what was going to happen tomorrow . I checked my phone once again and say another message from Jack it's said " I won't stop fighting for you , no matter what I don't care if you don't want me In your life I will fight for you till the day I decide . Till the day I decide it's officially over . But other then that I will keep fighting . I love you " I slightly smiled I just wanted to rest . Let's see how tomorrow goes I thought .