Chapter 47

******WARNING INCLUDES SMUT******
*Christmas Eve*
*12:00pm*
*Vivian's POV*
Jack would come back today he said he would land around 3pm. The 2 days went by fast, Bella was in her room "cleaning" but really she was just making a bigger mess. I was wrapping presents, my mom was out buying her outfit for tonight. What our family tradition was that we celebrated all night till 12:00am then it's officially Christmas and we open presents and all that jazz. We danced and drank till tomorrow morning. Then it was just recovery day, but we still celebrated haha. We're crazy. Jack was coming too hopefully. I hope jack liked his present. I got my mom a necklace and a gift card to Macy's. Then Bella I got her a frozen play house and a stuffed rabbit animal she loves rabbits. I'm so excited for tonight this is my first Christmas with jack.

After I was done wrapping everything, I went into the bathroom and took all my clothes off and getting into the shower, feeling the warm water run down my skin. I sighed, what a stressful week I thought. I shampooed my hair, shaved my legs did what I had to do and go out. I got dressed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt I dried my hair and walked out. I grabbed my keys and my purse and left. "Bella! C'mon I'm going to be late for my appointment" o said closing my bedroom door and walking into Bella's room. I see her on the floor playing "Bella I thought you were cleaning you're room" I sad giggling " I was but then I got bored" she said I laughed "of course c'mom we gotta go" I said grabbing her sweater and putting her shoes on. "Am I also getting my nails painted sissy?" She asked getting excited " yeah, it's you're Christmas present" I said "what! That's too little! " she said turning around "I'm joking" I said laughing "of course that's not only you're Christmas present silly" I said poking her nose "okay good" she said.

Once I got to the nail salon, I told the lady what I wanted, I was getting gold acrylic nails. Bella of course was getting a frozen color baby blue with Olaf drawn on her nails. I giggled at her actions. After was seemed like hours just sitting there, the lady told me to go wash my hands I did as I was told. I quickly looked at the time it was 2:15pm jack should be here soon. Bella was drying her nails next to me "they're so cute! Sissy look! Their so shiny and Olaf is so small! I love it! Thank you sissy!" She said with excitement "your welcome honey" I said kissing her forehead. " you're the best sissy ever" she said and kissed my cheek "I wouldn't change you for the world" I replied and smiled at her.

After the nail salon we quickly passed by McDonald's and left straight to the airport. Jack had texted me that he had already landed with the guys. I got Bella out of her car seat and we ran into the airport. I quickly looked for where they would come out from. After waiting about 10 minutes I heard Bella scream Sam's name I quickly lifted my head and saw jack, Johnson and Sam. I ran to jack and hugged him "someone missed me" jack said Into my hair "yeah a lot" I said pulling away and kissing him "awe I'm so glad you're back" I said smiling "me too" he said I enveloped Johnson and Sammy into a hug "awe I missed you guys" I said "we missed you too" they said "well let's get going" jack said "yeah c'mom" I said leading the way "you look beautiful today" jack said coming up behind me and putting his arm around me "not really I look like shit" I said laughing "no you don't you look beautiful when you're not wearing make up" jack said "you're only saying that because you're my boyfriend" I said looking up at him "no I'm saying that because it's true" jack said tapping my nose "whatever" I said laughing.

We got in my car and left. I had dropped off all the guys at their house. Jack said he would be at my house right after he took a shower and got some clothes. It was 4:55pm my mom was cooking and all dressed ready to start the party. I was getting Bella ready I was curling her hair since she insisted on it I did a side braid after I was done. I got her dress on and she was ready to go. Now it was just me that wasn't ready. Jack had texted me that he would be here any minute. I started curling my hair after I did a waterfall braid. My arm was starting to cramp up. I took a break putting some music on. I took off my sweatshirt leaving me in my sports bra it was getting hot in my room. Soon after that I heard a knock on my door. I figured it would be my mom checking if I was ready but it wasn't. I opened the door to a surprise "jack oh my god! their beautiful" I said getting the bouquet of roses from his hand "just like you" he said kissing me "thank you so much! You know you didn't have to buy me this" I said admiring the flowers "but I wanted to" he replied "I love them" I said kissing his cheek "thank you" "I'm glad you liked them" he responded. He walked into my room and laying down on my bed. He was wearing a tux. Damn i thought I could seriously rip his clothes off right now. Calm yourself Vivian. I thought "you look really hot tonight" I said to jack while doing my makeup "thanks, you too" he said winking "why thanks" I said laughing "what are you doing anyway?" He said looking at me "finishing my make-up what else does it look like" I said turning around and my spinning chair. Half of my face was done. I quickly finished up. I silently hummed to a thousand years by Christina Perri. I got my clothes off my bed and walked into the bathroom putting on the skirt and the black top on. I walked out and into my closet looking for my black heels. I quickly put them on and walked out "woah holy shit you look beautiful" jack said standing up "thank you babe, you look pretty hot yourself" I said fixing his tie, he leaned in for a kiss and I leaned in too we kissed and he put his hands on my hips, we were interpreted by a knock on the door "honey family's here!" I heard my mom yell "alright be right back down" I yelled back. I turned off the music and gabbed my phone of my bathroom counter I turned off all the lights in my room and jack opened the door "ladies first" he said escorting me down to the living room. We walked down hand in hand. I greeted all my family introducing jack all around and I saw my little cousins running around some came and greeted me and other asked who jack was. The music blasted throughout the house. I grabbed a drink for jack and I "you're family's really nice" jack said taking a sip "thanks they really liked you especially the little ones" I said giggling "well what can I say people love me" he said acting cocky "oh really?" I said laughing "yes really" he said "whatever you say pretty boy" I responded "what is that supposed to mean?" He said raising his eyebrow at me "nothing that I love you" I said taking a sip from my drink and putting it on the table jack hummed in response. This should be a great night.