Chapter 52

*6 days till New years*

*Vivian's POV*

i woke up the next morning i was in one of jack's white shirts. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself i looked like a complete mess i decided to take a quick shower. once i got out i realized jack was still asleep. I got dressed and put on mascara and filled in my eyebrows, after i got jack's keys and left to panera bread,i decided to get jack and i breakfast. i ordered a smoked ham and Swiss sandwich with a chicken Caesar salad with a coke. i got jack a smoked turkey sandwich with a caesar salad and a coke.

I was driving home when my phone started to ring I looked at the caller ID it was Jack I decided to reject his call just to make him wonder I giggled to myself. I knew this was gonna make him go crazy.

As I opened the door I heard Jack's voice "Vivian! Is that you?" He yelled "yeah!" I yelled back. I walked into the kitchen and placed the food down "why didn't you answer me? I called you two times" Jack said "well good morning to you too" I said giggling and kissing his cheek "oh my favorite thank you" he said pecking my lips. We sat down next to each other and ate quietly "mmmm this is so good" Jack moaned as he took another bite "you're the best" he said I laughed "thanks you are too" I said " I like your outfit" he said "thanks. I really didn't want to wear jeans so this was the outcome" I said looking down at my outfit "aren't your legs cold? It's freezing outside" he asked "yeah just a little but I get use to it" I said shrugging.

After we ate we walked back upstairs to Jack's room. I threw myself on his bed and groaned. I checked my phone and I got text messages from
Johnson:
Did you guys make it out last night?

To Johnson;
Yeah thanks for worrying about us💓

"Jackkkkk I'm bored" I said looking up to see what he was doing. He was nowhere in sight. That's strange maybe his in the bathroom. I walked in and turned the lights on nothing was in there when I was about to turn around when the lights went out and a hand covered my mouth and grabbed me by my neck I screamed and tried taking there hand off my mouth. I tried doing everything so they would get off of me I bit there hand "ow you fucking bite hard" Jack said releasing me "you fucking bitch! What the fuck! You scared me!" I said slapping him then punching him "well it was supposed to be funny, fuck my hand hurts now" he said "fuck you, it's not funny to scare someone like that gosh I hate you right now. I seriously thought I was being kidnapped or something" I said then groaned "give me your hand" i sighed taking Jack's hand and realized I took some
Skin off "you deserve this" I said giggling cleaning up his hand.

Jack and I were watching a movie downstairs since his parents were gone. I got a text from my mom saying
Mom;
You have a doctors appointment today at 3:30 it's about your asthma please go.
Me;
Alright I'll go. Don't worry love you. Where's Bella?
Mom;
She's with Mallory her and marissa had a play date please pick her up after the appointment I have to work. I'll be back late so please don't stay out late or wait for me.
Me;
Alright mom. Love you take care!💘
Mom;
Love you too honey😘 be careful and tell Jack I said hello
Oh! I almost forgot tell Mallory's parents I said thank you for everything!
Me;
Alright mom. Love you have at work!

I sighed I hate doctors they're always asking so many questions and stuff ugh. "What's wrong?" Jack asked looking at my phone "I have a doctors appointment at 3:30 then I have to go pick up Bella at Mallory's after" I explained "I'll take you" Jack said getting up "you kind of have too I don't have my car" I said laughing "oh yeah I forgot" Jack laughed as I got up "why are we leaving now?" I asked confused "it's three?" He stated "what? No way? What the he'll that's crazy" I said confused putting on my shoes and grabbing my purse and phone.