Chapter 49

*Chirstmas Day*
*Jacks POV*
I woke up early morning to get Bella, Mrs.Guevara and Vivian's presents. I got Mrs.Guevara jewelry and slippers. I got Vivian her necklace, a ring that matched and a pair of vans. Bella I got her a human size Olaf stuffed animal. Everyone was still asleep, at least I hoped.

Thankfully everyone was still asleep when I walked through the door. I put the Olaf next to the Christmas tree and Mrs.Guevara's present next to it. I got Vivian's present and walked up the stairs, into her room I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her small body she moved slightly and snuggled into me. I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 12:00pm. I kissed Vivian's shoulders and making my way to her lips she hummed "jack?" She whispered slightly "hmm" I hummed in response she opened her eyes and smiled slightly "I'm sore" she whispered I laughed "I know sorry" she laughed "don't be" she said kissing my lips "Merry Christmas" I said "Merry Christmas" she said hugging me. She got up slightly she had my shirt on. My shirt on her was the sexiest thing on earth. She got her advils out and took two. After she went to go look for something under her bed she got out two boxes "I hope you like it" she said pushing both boxes towards me one was bigger then the other one. I smiled "you didn't have to get me anything, but thank you" I said smiling at her " I kind of did have to but your welcome" she said smiling sitting next to me "oh here I hope you like it" I said kissing her "you didn't have to but thank you" she said I only gave her the vans and the necklace. "I want you to open yours first" she said to me "alright" I said smiling. I got the smaller box and opened it I was in complete shock "holy shit Vivian! How'd you get this? This shit is so expensive! You must have spent a fortune on this! Holy crap!" I said looking at the watch "glad you liked it" she said smiling and giggling "thank you so much" I said kissing her I opened the bigger box and opened it. There were 2 RVCA shirts and a pair of black and white vans "thank you so much you really don't have to buy me all these" I said kissing her "it's fine I'm so glad you liked it I was worried you wouldn't like it"she said smiling "now open yours" I said turning towards her she got the first box it was the vans they were blue flowered vans "awe jack! Thank you so much there beautiful" she said trying them on and looking herself in the mirror. "So glad you liked them that was the only pair could find" I said slightly laughing she took off her shoes and put them in the box. She went for the other box and she opened it "holy crap! Jack it's beautiful you really didn't have to get me this. Oh my god thank you so much" she said hugging me and attacking me with kisses. I put the necklace on her "it looks beautiful on you" I whispered in her ear while she stared at it in awe. "Thank you so much" she said kissing my cheek and smiling wide. "I love you" I said kissing her she pulled away "I love you too" she said back. I can't wait for tonight.