Season 1: Battle for Hypixel

"*sigh* hey guys, wanna come to my house after this, let's eat cake together," HD said. "sure, why not," MasterBuilder said. "I have to accompany lord fWhip to mediavalist base first, I'll join you later," Talon said.

all of sudden. all the serverest out of the barrack and goes to the dock. "what's the problem?" ask The War Craft. "there is something in the sea, we don't know if it is hostile or not, you better move your master away from here" said a serverest armies. 

"all mediavalist armies please gather in the dock. there is something you need to see," said Al-Bratos 22, a mediavalist. 

HD and all of his friends walking to the dock with hundreds of serverest armies. in the dock. Hd shocked, he sees hundreds of pirates ships with thousand of a drowned army on them. "fWhip, the hypixel people need you and your people help" said Hypixel lord. fWhip eye changed to serious. "what do you need?" he asks. "we need you, and your people. to build a 7 block tall wall." answer the Hypixel lord.

 "I get it, but where is the building supply?" fWhip said. 

"down the main hall, follow the stairs and you'll see the room" answer Hypixel lord.

fWhip giving orders to all mediavalist to build the wall. MasterBuilder using his mediavalist power to create the wall. all other mediavalist were also helping him. fWhip creates 10 giant ships.  for the battle on the sea. HD, adornedboat7519, RushBoy .exe, and Talon. draw out their weapons. all of the minigame lobby was closed for safety.

the serverest armies out from the barrack with giant catapults and canons. the mediavalist pulls out their weapon (Ax and Pickax) for battle. Tens of serverest placed on the wall with a bow to shoot down enemy's armies. 

between those panic, The PVP armies get to the portal. The dreams King said "open this teleporter to PVP kingdom"

"Sorry sir, but shouldn't you and your army help Hypixel army?" ask the portal guarder.

"This is not our fight, why should we help the people who even don't help us?" said dream queen.

the dream family and their followers left the Hypixel and the Mediavalist armies to face the Nightmares alone. "those people are untrustable" said fWhip. "everyone gathers on the front door, prepare your dynamite." said fWhip. "sorry HD I gotta leave, I want to help but...." The War Craft said. "that's okay" HD said. all PVP are gone to their homeland.

the enemy ships are just 5km away from the dock. the Serverest gets to the top of the ship that fWhip made before. "put the canons inside the ships!!" orders the Hypixel lord. 7 ships were sent to attack first. they prepared the canons and filled them with fired coal block. 

Without any warning 14 enemy ships shoot fired coal block to the Serverest ship and sunk it down. no one survives that attack. they respawned and goes back to the battlefield. "Quick, reload the cannons and shoot them!!" command Hypixel Lord. 

the cannons shoot the enemy ships. the serverest made it to sunk 5 ships, but, 10 ships approach them and shoot the cannons once more. 4 of the shooter but only 1 sunken. 5 ships approach the walls. the drowned armies climb the walls. the serverest armies shoot them with a bow. most of them shot, but, there are still few who make it climb and slays the archer.  they jumped in and attack the serverest.

HD seeing something in the sky, it's not a thing, it's a creeper. hundreds of creepers. they were shot by the ships "creepers coming from the sky" HD said. all armies. seeing the sky filled with creeper. many serverest die. the houses are burned. few drowned attack again. HD draws his sword and slays them. 

"HD, I'll open the way, you attack them!!" AdornedBoat7519 said. 

Adorn protect HD  so he could get to the cannons. the other serverest respawned and help HD and his friend. many of them make it get in the wall. they take out the canons and drop them to the sea.