Season 2: Light Side

K'aron prison

The guards are walking around the walls. they seemed to guards something. there are few briner from White Iron as well.

Suddenly, the alarm turns on. they start to running to one of the cell. 

It's too late, It already breached. there are 3 footsteps walking outside towards the Dreamer's region. they quickly sends a bird to Metheora.

Slendercraft's POV (2 month after ender retaking plan)

After drinking the potion, I feel my body burns by fire. I cannot breathe no matter how hard I try. And I can't move. all of sudden, my vision blur out. I start to hallucinating, I fly around Dragonspoire and killing multiple Netherans.

after a Moment, I fell asleep. when I woke up, I see myself inside a familiar room. I think this is Miriana hospital. Rush is Glares at me. "Uh... Morning?," I said. For a moment, I thought that was a Dream. 

Rush and then screams loudly "YO! THE ENDER DUDE IS AWAKE! CALL DOCTORS AND NURSES!" he said as he ran away. I am trying to process what is going on. then, HD comes with The WarCraft, AquaCraft, Slendryna and few other people I don't know.

"How's your feeling?" The WarCraft asks me.

"I, uh... Good?" I said. 

"You did a great job back then," Aqua said.

 "I don't know if you are one of them! You should've told me!" Slendryna said as he slaps me.

 Meanwhile I see HD keep looking at my face. "W...What's the problem?" I asks.

 "Nope nothing at all," He said as he keeps staring me.

"We forgot to tell you something," The WarCraft said. 

"Who's gonna tell him?" He asks. Aqua shakes his head, Slendryina as well. 

"Maybe I can tell him," HD said as he takes a mirror.

I slowly looking the mirror. My heart stop to beats as I look a figure in the mirror.

At the beginning, I though I have a scar on my face. but there is no scar here! My black pale skin is gone. my face turned into bright Color! I start to scream loudly and fell of bed. 

"Calm down Slend, At least You're alive," HD said.

"F*CK WITH LIVE! I LOSE MY PROUDNESS OF BEING AN ENDERMAN!" I struggle and tries to jump off the window. 

"I AM A FREAKING HUMAN!" I scream agains.

Normal POV

Miriana Meeting room

"As we might know, One of our member is an Enderknight," Myth said. 

"According to The WarCraft, Slendercraft manages to becomes Enderknight and kills a Grave ranked Entity," Hurrey explains. 

Ceris enters the room and starts to speak. "I am Ceris, Former Leader of the Ender watcher. I assume that Slendercraft able to harden his skin to Obsidian level because of this," She said as handle a bottle to Myth.

"What is this?" Myth asks.

"That is my Brother's, Aurvor's blood," Ceris said. Myth, Hurrey, and The WarCraft looks shocked.

"He has unique ability to takes over people's body by making them consume his blood," ceris said.

"I think he dranks Aurvor's blood," ceris continue. "What about Entorta and Dragonspire?" Ceris asks. 

"The citizens start to repair it. and we also sent more guards there," 

A bird flies in and hands Myth a paper. He looks shocked and quickly tells everyone.

"A message from K'Aron has arrived! According to the guards, the core cell which contains; Hacker, White Enderman, and Anti Null. Had been breached! Three of them seems to escape towards Dreamer's region! but for now, searcher team had been send there to seek for their location!" Myth reads it.

"What do you mean breached!?" Frost girl asks.

"Neither they escaped or taken by Herobrine," Ceris said.

"If they heading to Dreamer's region. I think they escaped since Razz and Agent doesn't know K'aron environment well," The WarCraft said.

"If that right, we can't go there as well. send as many briner to search for them!"

all of the leaders leave the meeting room. in the ceiling, a small Phantom is looking and listening to every single thing happened there. he flies away and goes to Herobrine's base. he enters a dark chamber where Herobrine sits on a throne, with hundreds of Entity around him.

he land in Herobrine's shoulder and starts to whisper.

"I see, it seems they have escaped," Herobrine said.

"If it's right, shall we capture them. before causing any trouble?" Lick asks.

"Arvo is a person with high suspicion. he would asks Razz and Agent to stay hidden," herobrine said.

"Then, what is your plan?" Entity 303 asks.

"We shall pull our armies. so that we'll create peace, and when they come out. we'll strike them," Herobrine said.

Herobrine claps his hand.

the ground in front of him starts to rumbles and moving, it creates a human-like shape. an Entity appears, he is Stalker. another one appears he has lots of eye, each eye color is different. his name is Hypixel beast. 

"As for you two, kill them before Frost finds them," Herobrine said.

NEW CHAPTER AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!