Season 1: Battle in the depths

meanwhile underground

the second Alliance armies are mining tunnel to Golden angel. the mined stone is burned in lava. AquaCraft is leading the miner. "How far until Golden Angel!?" he said. "a few blocks again," a miner said. "*sigh*, if The WarCraft know that this plan is Inaccurate, why he keeps doing it," AquaCraft said. he applied Drowned aura and destroy a few blocks.

"STOPS!!" AquaCraft said. the miner stops mining, and look at AquaCraft. "Do you hear that?" He asks. the miner stops talking and tries to listen to the sounds. they hear hitting sounds behind the wall. "put the dynamites here!" AquaCraft said. the miner puts the Dynamite and lights it up.

a hole created and makes much dust. the alliance armies slowly pass the hole. they entered a big room, they can smell rotten flesh everywhere. when the dust disappears, they could see many Mine Undead filling the room. there is a punch mark everywhere. "He-Help," A miner said before finally, he died.

"Clear this area, look for survivor!" The WarCraft said. the Serverest fights the undead and closes the door to the upper floor. "where is the SANS?" AquaCraft asks. "we're here," Corazon said. "You sure you can fight in that condition?" AquaCraft asks. they nod.

Explanation: the mining area is divided into 7 floors, with the surface on the top. the 1-2nd floor is for mining.3rd floor is for washing the ore. The 4th floor is for ore storing the ores. The 5th floor is for melting. The 6th floor is for groups the ores, and the last floor is for distributing the ore.

"uninvited guest is sneaking here," someone said. they look back and see Null clenches his hands. "go away Null, we have no business with you,"  Kloits said. he draws his swords and jumps to Null. but, Null easily punches him away.

The SANS gather and face Null. Mefelz give signs to The WarCraft, he said "Go first, we are right behind you," The WarCraft nods and tell the serverest to goes to the next floor. "We're not gonna lose this time," Moend said. 

A Dreamer shows up behind them. NightD looks at the Dreamer. she wears Cyan hoodies and has a cat ear. "What are you doing here!? You supposed to follow the other to the upper floor," NighD said. "But-but I can Help, I can fight," She said. "We don't need someone who just gonna slow us," NightD said again. another Dreamer comes and pulls the female Dreamer's hands.

"Come on Vania! Don't risk your life!" The male Dreamer said to the Female one called Vania. Vania looks again at The SANS and then leaves. "okay, let's begin," Haegram said. 

The SANS launch attack at Null. but Null always made it deflects it away. Kloits draw A twin blade and attack Null's back. but he deflects it too. NightD opens his mask and said, "Blast-Away!!!" Null suddenly blasted away and hit the wall. NightD looks Unconscious and fell on the ground. "Night!!" Moend gets closes to NightD. 

Pabiyan gets kicked and Unconscious too. Moend runs to Null and transformed into a big Bulldog, he hit Null and crushes him apart. slowly Null body regenerates again. Corazon draws his blade. his blade is burned. He moves closer to Null and makes a Scratch on his neck. 

Moend runs again and claws Null face. Null step back for a moment and jumps to Pabiyan, he tries to kill him. suddenly, he can't move. he looks at Vlamuinox. his eyes turned white and bleeding. "Move away!!" NightD screamed said. 

Null flies away and crashes the wall. the place filled with dust. Null stands and throws Stones at them. Pabiyan, Ledib, and FarvBlender crushed by the stones and dead. "NO!" as the stones hit them, the stones hit a lava generator as well and make fire everywhere.

Suddenly, Entity 303 shows up and swings his scythe to NightD's head. A dreamer shows up. she is Vania. "What are you doing!? you couldn't let yourself killed!" Moend said. "And I can't let NightD just dead!" Vania said. she pushes Entity 303 away.

Vania runs to Null and tries to attack him, Null clenches his head and tries to hit Vania, Moend sacrifices himself before Vania gets killed. Entity 303 run to Moend and swing his scythe. but, Vania deflects it and stabs his body. Injured, Entity 303 escapes and leave that floor.

"This whole place gonna explode, we gotta run. NOW!" Vlamuinox said. the SANS leave the floor as it about to explodes. "What about Moend?" Vania asks. "Sorry, there is no hope," NIght answers.

Moend grabs Null hand so he can't escape too. "If I am dead, you gonna come with me," moend said.

"you can't be serious! He is your friend, we gotta save him!" Night stops Vania and pulls her away. "No, let me GO!" Vania struggles and tries to save Moend. The lowest floor explodes and Kills Moend.

With sad feelings, the SANS agreed to chase the rest of the Alliance armies on the upper floor. most of them are still injured. "Why do you leave him?" Vania asks again. "He sacrifices himself to save you, don't blame him," Night said. "You mean this is MY fault!" Vania asks.

Night walks away to the upstairs. Vania takes her swords and walks upstairs.

Alliance armies, 5th floor

many alliance armies get killed by Entity 303, The WarCraft told them to stay away. but they can't go to the next floor because he blocks it. "what we should do?" asks a Serverest. The WarCraft quiet for a moment, then running to Entity 303. he charges Entity 303 using Zombie aura, Aquacraft helps him using drowned aura. still, they don't fast enough, so Entity 303 made its attacks back and injured them. 

"Aqua, Strike from below!" The WarCraft said. AquaCraft applied Drowned aura and strikes Entity's feet, he fell off. The WarCraft applied a zombie aura and slash him. Entity runs away to the surface, followed by Alliance armies. 

when they arrived at the surface, the Distribute floor is burned in the fire, they can see Red steve is burning everything around. few miners are fighting the Undead. and FrostGolden is killed by Herobrine, he is reviving Lick right now.

Explanation: Red Steve has the ability to burned everything, his weapon is a twin-burned sword. he is the 7th strongest Undead in Rank. he looks like steve but Red.

 he looks like steve but Red

"Oh, No! We have to attack them before they leave!" AquaCraft tries to out from the entrance and attacks them. but stopped by The WarCraft. AquaCraft looks at The WarCraft curiously. "we are the backup team for the armies in Pixrora, we should wait until they go there," The WarCraft said. 

The SANS out to surface and see the alliance. "What Happen?" Kloits asks.

The WarCraft points to Herobrine, The SANS members look shocked. "Should we tell Myth?" NightD asks. The WarCraft nods and sends a messenger bird. "go to Myth," He said

There we GO!! these are a few short chapters. after this, we gonna look at HD and the others. season 2 gonna start soon. Read the next chapter okay!?