Season 1: Null

Dreadlord looks at the arrow shooter. "Hey, Did we miss something?" The arrow shooter said. he is Talon. Dreadlord shot his Witherball and swing his staff to HD once more. but, HD isn't there. Adorn take HD away from him. "I should've known that Entity isn't strong enough," Dreadlord said. he swings his staff and summons lightning around Talon. 

A spear flies and land in Dreadlord back's. he looked back and see Rush his shoulder is bleeding. "HOW COULD YOU ALIVE!?" Dreadlord said. he pulls the spear and throws it away. he attacks Rush. but Rush grabs his spear and deflects the attack.

HD and Adorn

HD awake, he looks Adorn. still injured. one of his hands is bandaged. "What happens?" HD asks. "Don't worry, we got this. go to Slendercraft and his Girlfriend, awake them," Adorn said. HD runs to them and awakes them. "We got to run. NOW!" HD said.

Rush applied Phantom aura and tries to deflect it. however, Dreadlord moves is faster than him. so, he got more injured. Rush sees HD and the other runs away, he jumps over Dreadlord and follows HD and the others.

they keep running away from Dreadlord. behind them, Dreadlord shots Witherball at them, "Where do we suppose to go!?" HD asks. "Get back to the base, tell The WarCraft!!" Adorn said. "we need to go to Dark Corner first," HD said. they keep running as the Witherball number is increased.

They finally arrived at Dark Corner's house. but, he isn't there. they only see Entity 303. grabbing one of Dark Corner's hands. "You're late," he says. Dark Corner is Unconscious behind him. "after I kill him, Null will revive." Entity 303 said. 

"We have to run. HD, and Adorn. you guys take Dark Corner. Slendercraft, you cover us." Rush said. Rush throws his spear. Entity deflects it. HD and Adorn approach to take Dark Corner. Dreadlord shot Witherball but Stopped by Slendercraft. "We got him, run again!" Adorn said. they running away from The Undead. 

"None can avoid my scythe," Entity 303 said. he flies away. 

*****************************************************************************

"I think we've far enough," HD said. Rush is taking Dark Corner in his back, he is still unconscious. "I don't remember we walk this far when the first time come here," HD said. "This swamp is full of fog, so easy to lost," Slendryna said.

"BEHIND US!!" Talon said suddenly. they look up, Entity 303 flies to them. "Protect Dark Corner!!" Rush said. HD runs towards Dark Corner and covers his body. when Entity 303's scythe almost touch HD.

HD opens his eyes and found fWhip Standing in front of him. his stomach is stabbed with the scythe. "LORD fWhip!!" Talon said. "Get out of here, take Dark Corner away," fWhip said. "but, how about-" "That's okay, we need to take him away, this is order," he said.

Rush runs away, followed by Talon, Slendercraft, and Slendryna. HD and Adorn still stayed there. "GO, NOW!!" fWhip said. HD slowly runs away followed by Adorn behinds him.

"I'd like if you become my successor," fWhip said to Adorn. Adorn look at fWhip before a bunch of pipes surrounds him. "I gonna kill you," Entity 303 said.

fWhip summons pipes. the pipes trap Entity 303 in it. "If I am about to die, so do you," fWhip said.

Main Fortress

An explosion shows out from Wasp Swamp. A messenger bird flies above the leaders. "*chirp* fWhip has died against Undead 2!!" the bird said. 

Myth Clenched his hand and punch the wall. The WarCraft bows his head. and Hurrey is crying behind them. "How could it happen," Myth said. 

"All armies look at the explosion source and search for Entity 303!!" The WarCraft said.

The Serverest uses a telescope and looks at the smoke. a figure flies into the skies. "Sire, he is alive," A serverest said. 

A phantom fly over them and land in one of the houses. "That's Herobrine," Hurrey said. 

Herobrine teleported to the Main fortress and kill the guards. "Where is Dark Corner!?" Herobrine asks. "we don't know. even if we know, we wouldn't tell you " Myth answers, The Serverest draw their weapon at Herobrine. "Very well then," Herobrine said. the main Fort exploded. killing almost everyone in it. 

Back To HD

"Do you hear that?" Adorn asks. "I think it's comes from Main Fortress," Talon answers. "we need to quick," HD said. Slendryna was carried in the back by Slendercraft in his back. "Could you contact AquaCraft?" "No," HD answers. 

They finally get to the Main Fortress. but it already turned into vast land. there are many corpses around it. "Where is the leader, we need to tell them about fWhip," Slendercraft said. 

"Finally, I've found you," someone said. his sound is similar. HD and the other look back, they found Dreadlord. "It so hard to vanishes you," Dreadlord said. "So do you," Rush said, he draws his Spear and applied Phantom aura. Dreadlord teleported and hit Rush, he runs to Talon and hit him. Talon flies and lands on Adorn. "Where is Dark Corner!?" HD asks. 

Dreadlord is taking Dark Corner with him. Herobrine comes with his phantom. "Finally, another friend will join our party," Herobrine said. he absorbs Dark Corner's body. A black ball shows out. Herobrine read a spell, and the ball floats in the skies. a thunder appears as the ball disappears.

someone comes after the thunder disappears. his skin tone is black and doesn't have eyes. "I've waited for you my lord," He says. "Null, I've been waiting to see you," Herobrine said. Null step closer to Herobrine and kneel. 

Myth, The WarCraft, and Hurrey appear under the ruins. "Is that... Null?" Myth said. The Hive Serverest arrived they surround Herobrine and Null. Herobrine looks around and said, "Null, would you like to join us, fighting against Minecraft?" 

"yes my lord," Null answers. "Then we should ahead to Lick now, there are too many enemies here," Herobrine said. The phantoms arrived, and take them away from Miriana. 

***********************************************************************

The Corpses of Alliance armies were buried behind Miriana. The Mediavalist were gathering in the fWhip graveyard. Hive Serverest were guarding around cities' walls. the injured armies get medicine in the Hospital. 3 left leaders gathered inside Miriana castle, talking about their next action. 

"what do we do know?" Myth said. "I don't know, we lost almost all of our armies, we can't send more armies," The WarCraft said. "we lost fWhip, he is one of the best Mediavalord I've know," Hurrey said. "Do any of us know where Lick sealed?" Myth ask. 

"If I don't wrong he sealed in Gold Angel, Inside, FrostGolden," Master Builder said. "Then, we need to prepare there aren't we?" Hurrey said. "I'll come with you," Master Builder said.

"NO! I can't risk losing my successor, fWhip hasn't decided his successor, so no one fills Medieval Steampunk throne!" Myth said. 

Magics, the leader of Miriana enters the room. "I am sorry for fWhip lost, I want to offer you. My armies will join your Alliance as a medic team, you can use Miriana as a Medical station. You have protected my people, I owe a debt of gratitude for you," Magics said. "Your welcome," Hurrey said.

suddenly, The WarCraft hit the table and talks to Myth. "Can You Contact GeminiTay?" The WarCraft asks. Myth Nods and then asks one of the Mediavalist to message GeminiTay.

"The SANS is here!!" an Alliance army screamed. The SANS members arrived. the leaders look at the rest of SANS. there are only 13 left; Moend, Mefelz, Kloits, Corazon, Vlamiunox, Haegram, Yasyfi, Farvrblender, Abiyan, Ledib, kitten, and NightD left. most of them are injured. there are few Dreamers behind them.

AND....... there we go! sorry, fWhip have to die so soon. next chapter isn't a fight, so read it!!!