Season 2: Alliance

Far away in the snowy taiga provinces

deep in the Taiga jungle, a voice echoing all over. 

"I've been guiding people for like 3 years. 3!"

*********************************************************************

"People keep asking me about where do I live, or why am I so annoying,"

*********************************************************************

"Do you know sunflower's flowers always point to the west?"

*********************************************************************

"Then I said, "No, that way will take you to the Illager's residence," but he didn't listen to me,"

"Could you please, be quiet!?" HD shout to Grate as he keeps talking. "Oh yeah, sure sorry. I just try to make bonds," Grate said. "That's not the way to make a bond!" HD said again. 

the team keeps walking until HD notices something. "hey, is the snowflake always look like this?" HD asks Grate. "What do you mean?" Grate said as he looks at the snowflake. The snowflake color is black. "Where is that come from?" 

"I think that way," Elestial said as he points at a burned town. Grate and HD look at the burned town. Grate looks shocked, "No, no, It can't happen!" Grate said. he pushes ahead his horse to the burned town. "HD! You know the way right!? Just follow the trail to the city!" he said before he leaves.

 "HD! You know the way right!? Just follow the trail to the city!" he said before he leaves

"Hey Grate, you can't just leave!" Elestial said. HD rushes his Horse downhill and tries to follow Grate. "Hey! Come back here!"Elestial screams.

HD catch up with Grate near Glacierford entrance. Grate is kneeling in front of a burned corpse.  "Zach," he mumbles. HD kneels aside from him and said, "That's okay, there must be another survivor,"

"I don't think so," Elestial replied. HD looks at him and glares. "These banners are Nether' banner, they must be here a few days ago," Elestial explains.

suddenly, the grounds rumbling. and make the houses fall to the ground. "Something is here, we have to take cover," Elestial said. Grate and HD follow Elestial to nearby house and enter it.

from the void, a giant figure appears. it has a giant obsidian sword on the right hand. It looks a lot like Wither skeleton, but WAY bigger. "What the heck is that?" HD whispers. "That there, is a Gigabone, a giant that crawls in the nether floor," Elestial said. "Why is it here?" Grate asks.

Explanation: Gigabone is a gigantic Wither skeleton that crawl in the nether. one of the trusted underling of Naeus, Nether defense ministry and general. It lives in Quill lake in the nether Realm. 

the size is over 60 Block meters, almost as tall as Giant Alex. although Seeds size is 120 meters block, Giant Alex's size is only 76 Meters block