Season 1: Naturalist

Myth and his armies are captured by Naturalist from Pixrora. they are asked to face their king, FrostEmerald. "why do your armies sneaking into my cities?" he asks. "You may not believe in us. but, herobrine is revived," Myth said.

The Naturalist inside that hall is laughing. "Do you think I gonna trust a bedtime story like that!?" FrostEmerald said. "This is Right, I've seen it," Hurrey assure.

"HAHAHA!! even Hurrey is here!?" FrostEmerald said again. 

"I wouldn't trust to anything you said. especially you, Myth!!" FrostEmerald said.

Explanation: Naturalists are hated Mediavalist because Mediavalist always cut trees and kill animals for XP. the thing that Naturalist Really hate at all cost. Naturalists used to make houses in caves, trees, or just a tent.

"You must trust us, Herobrine is looking for you! we need to build a wall!" Myth said to FrostEmerald. "I wouldn't believe my enemies," FrostEmerald said.

Meanwhile out the hall

HD and the others are sitting in front of Pixrora Meeting Hall, waiting for the Leader's decision. "Why peoples here are looking at us like that?" Talon asks. suddenly, a panda who wears a light blue hoodie approaches them with a basket filled w.

"hey there, hungry?" he asks. HD look at the panda guy and said. "A bit,"

"Do you want bread?" That panda asks again. HD nods and takes one of the bread. that Panda look at HD and said. "Oh yeah, almost forgot. My name's Popo," that panda named Popo said. "HD, you can call me HD," HD said. 

"We actually respect one of the Mediavalord, GeminiTay," Popo said.

"because she is Natural Mediavalord?" HD said. Popo laughs, "Maybe?" he said.

~*~

"So... why do Mediavalist come here?" Popo asks. "Remember great war?" HD asks. Popo nods.

"Well then, you must know Herobrine," HD asks again. Popo nods again.

"He has revived," Popo quiet for a moment. and then laughs. "No way, you must be kidding. You've seen someone who has sealed for 150 years!?" Popo said. he laughs and falls to the ground.

He takes a slice of bread and eats it. "Well, that doesn't mean I do NOT believe in you," he said.

"I don't know you're honest or not, I still can't trust you," Popo said.

"maybe the person that you thought Herobrine is not Herobrine, It could be just a Necromancer. you know?" Popo asks HD. HD nods. 

Explanation: Necromancers are people who believed that the Undead is could be controlled. they also use magic in battle. Necromancers use their staff to summon zombies and armored zombies to attack peoples. They summon mobs much more often than the Nameless One. Should the peoples get too close, the necromancer will immediately flee until they are a safe distance from the player, and then summon mobs again. Necromancers also rapidly fire damaging laser orbs from their staff to people. The laser orbs deal less damage than the zombie's melee attack but more damage than the skeleton's ranged attack, and they also knock the people's back.

"But, If you want to, I could ask My Leader to allow you to build a wall around the jungle. Of course with cobblestone," Popo said as he leaves. HD nods and waves to him.

~*~

after discussion for a While, the leader decides to Let the Mediavalist build a wall outside the jungle. but, only using cobblestone. Popo request this to FrostEmerald. Popo is Minister of Foresty in Pixrora. so he got the right to give a request in the meeting.