Season 2: a new trip

after leaves the meeting room, HD heading straight to Miriana city gate. there, a few BK members and a Guide are waiting for him. "HD, right?" the guide asks. "Yeah," HD said as he shakes the guide's hands. "Name's Grand Travel, you can call me Grate, everyone does," Grate said. 

"who are those?" HD asks as he points to the BK. "Them? they're just bodyguards, my senior said since we have a holder in our team, we gonna need better protection," Grate said as he puts a chest on his horse.

"so, where are we going?" HD asks. "We, are heading to the north. Glacierford specifically," Grate said. "You know the direction are you?" HD asks. "Sure, I grow in Glacierford, my friend moved there 3 days ago. he said he saw Frostbournes armies," Grate explains.

"And I am pretty sure that they know our visits since they received my messages,"

"Okay, Let's move on!" Grate leads the team to the north.

Meanwhile, Rush is waiting at the east gate of Miriana. "You are Rush right?" a guy asks Rush. "Yeah, who are you?" Rush asks back. "I am NightD,"

Rush shocks. "Wait, wait, wait. You are NightD?" Rush asks back. Night nods. "Do you know Vania?" 

Vania shows up behind Night. "Why do you looking for me?" she asks. Rush face changed, he stepped closer to Vania and said, "You, You're the one who abandoned us in K'aron right! The only reason why Master has died!" Rush said.

he pushes Vania and makes her fall to the ground. Night stops him, "Hey, calm yourself!" he said.

"Shut up Night," a person said. all 3 of them look behind and see one of the BK members stands. "Gizan," NightD said. "Long time no see, still flirting with girls to get famous?" Gizan despicable.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Rush asks. "Of course I do, he is one of the students with A low grade in the academy," Gizan said. "Hey, Let's just stop this. I never want to do this mission, If you guys act like this, I'll just ask my senior to send you guys," Rush said.

"Who is your senior?" Gizan said as he pushes Rush away. "The WarCraft," Rush said as Gizan shocks. "Huh, okay then, I'll stop for now," 

Explanation: Minecraft academy is a place where hundreds of people trains and decided what they'll become. Are they are Builder, PvP, or others. there too, they will get their name

the three of them Leave Miriana, and heading to the east to see Myth's new succesor

New episode! Hope you like it!