Season 2: Enchanter

The WarCraft, NightD, and AquaCraft. finally arrives at Miriana with their armies. the Miriana's citizens greet them happily. Vania quickly approaches Night and hugs him. the injured armies get helped by the medic team.

The WarCraft notices HD looking at him before closing the curtains. 

he goes upstairs to meet HD. he meets Deadly and TBoy. "Where's HD?"

"Oh! you've back! How's the mission?" TBoy asks.

"That doesn't important now, where is HD?" The WarCraft asks again.

"he went to the Meeting room, Myth calls him again," Deadly Hunter said.

The WarCraft leaves them and heading to the meeting room.

He opens the door and sees Tens of Alliance's top man is sitting. "Welcome! Gentlemen! this is The WarCraft. our first troop leader," Myth explains. "Without his help. we wouldn't be able to kill 3 Undead entities and revives 3 Elements lord," Myth said.

"wait, revives who?"

Diamond, Redstone, and Emerald frost walk into the room. everyone looks shocked.

"after the death, our scientist team had discovered 3 elements ball, which we use to revives three lords against. now! we have new allies! Redstone Island will supply guns and other weapons to us," Myth said.

Author's note: Aqua gave the elements ball to Myth before The WarCraft knows it

"and, that there is HD! our first holder!" Myth said as he points HD. the other top man look at him. "we have discovered the second holder, Rain,"

"and now, we need to look for the third, Enchanter holder,"

the guests is whispering to each other.

"we're gonna send troops to look-"

"There's no need," Steve said.

"What do you mean," Myth asks.

"I have sent a BK member to look for it. Right, Grate?"

Grate appears behind him. "Grate!?" HD shouts.

"Hey! HD! Long time no see! How's you going! Is Elestial is here!?"

Myth coughs and stares at him.

"Oh yeah, sorry. um... everyone, me and Elestial had found the enchanter holder, Stella,"

The crowds wishper once more.

"she is live in Coven, the witch and wizard village. but, when we arrives there, the other Enchanter is already died. then a girl with an End letter marks comes to us, Elestial quickly concludes that if that girl is a Holder,"

Grate continues to talk, "but, before we can reach the border. 3 entities attack us. they claim themself as; Lapiz Lady, Blood Golem, and Lost Miner. Lady Stella teleported away and asks me to seeks for help," Grate said.

"Where are they now?" Myth asks.

"still in the Coven, trapped," Grate said.

"verywell then, prepared armies to Coven, we will defend the holder at all costs!!" Myth shouts

Later

The armies heading to Coven, HD and Rain comes too. Rain is injured but he keeps asking to go with them. so, Myth agreed and let him comes. 

Author's note; Rain is injured after attacking a Nether outpost all alone. he does that to kill the nether princess. if Azura weren't there, Rain could've been died

the ambush plan work like this:
1. Grate will leads a distraction teams to locate the Entities
2. Since Coven surrounded by Floating Lapiz, the Enchanters will open the way
3. then, the Alliance armies will take Lady Stella away

Myth looks around to make sure no Undead is around. He gives the signal to Grate's team. Grate quickly leads his team out of the forest to the open field. they starts to moving around and looking for the enemies attention. but no responds.

"What do we do now sir?" a member said.

"I don't know, we just need to keep moving until the enemies-"

A boulder flies, smash, and kills Grate. his member shocked and separated apart. one of them gives the red signal to Myth.

"What was that!?" Myth said.

"we need to move, now! Hurrey said. he leads his armies to the open field. and start attacking Coven

There we go! new chapter! we already get a half of Season 2!!