Season 2: Frost

two horsemen arrive at Coven, and are revealed as, Spectator and Steveee. "so, how's it going?" Stevee asks. "Everything is good, we lost 67 armies last night from 155 armies," Myth answers. 

"Why are you guys here anyway?" Myth asks.

"Oh yeah, 'bout that," Spectator said.

"We have found new info," he said.

"About?" Myth asks back.

"There is 1 more sealed Undead,"

Myth shocks and yells a bit, "What!? whe-"

Spectator and Stevee close his mouth and whisper, "This is a secret! No one should know!" 

"Where?" Myth asks, half-whisper.

*********************************************************************

Reconstructed SANS base

a few Hypixel and Hive guards walking to one of the rooms. a young woman is sleeping on a bed. The Guards Quickly gagging her mouth and puts her inside a box and quickly takes her away. after a long journey. the guards open the box and put her on a chair. 

"AH! Let me go!" The woman screams. Hurrey is sitting in front of her. "So... Miss Delecia, Former SANS, am I right?" Hurrey said as he reads a note on the desk. "What do you want from me!?"

"Relax, Miss, none of us here want to harm you," Hurrey said. 

"Then what do you want?" She asks. 

"One of the most powerful Entity is sealed in your body," Hurrey said as he points Delecia body. 

"We need to get it," Hurrey explains.

"With kill me!? No! I won't do it!" Delecia said.

"Listen, we will give you a codium To make sure you still alive,"

"NO! NO! NO!" Delecia said as she stands up and tries to escape. Myth enters the room with few Enchanter. "No! Don't do it!". The Enchanter shot an enchant to her.

*********************************************************************

Delecia awakes in a room. surrounded by few Enchanters are looking at her. "Where am i!?" 

Myth appears behind the Enchanters and speaks. "Now calm down miss delecia, the operation had finished, you may rest now," Myth explains.

"I don't care if it finished or not! You just operate me without my permission!" Delecia complains.

"Well, you're not the one who in charges here don't you?" Myth asks back. Delesia silences.

Myth Leaves the room and walk to another Observation room, where Hurrey is staring at someone. "How's she doing?" Myth asks to Hurrey. "Her Progress doing well, but, What if we fails?" Hurrey asks back.

the person that sleeps in the room that Hurrey and Myth are watching starts to move. Hurrey who notices that quickly tells Myth. 

"Myth! His hand just move!" Hurrey shouts

"What? I didn't saw it, Are you sure?" Myth asks back.

"I am sure, just come here!" Hurrey said. 

they enter the room as the young girl stares at them and hold an Ice spike on her hand. "Miss please calm down-", before Myth finishes his sentences, the Woman quickly shots Ice spikes to him, Myth creates mini jail to defend himself.

"Who Are you!? Why am I here!?" she asks.

"Relax FrostGirl, we won't harm you," Myth explains

"Why'd you revive me? You know I am an Entity right!?" She asks.

"I know, and we DO need something from you," Myth said. 

*********************************************************************

Cuts to a deep forest, with few of Alliances army is guards a room. Inside it, there are 3 people staring outside. 

And there we go! Sorry for the late progress, I got grounded again T_T