Season 1: Miriana

Miriana City center

people were doing their activity peacefully until suddenly a nether portal appears. everyone is shocked. "stay away from that!!" command the guards. they were pointing their staff to the portal. "whoever in there, get out!!" the guards said. a figure show from the portal, he is Hypixel lord. "don't worry, we come in peace," he said while he raises his hands. 

"Who are you!?" asks Miriana guards. "I am Hurrey, Hypixel's leader. we are here to warn you about the incoming danger" Hurrey explains. behind him, the Alliance armies start to follow Hurrey. "why do we suppose to listen to you?" another Guards said.

another figure set out from the portal, is The War Craft. "I am PVP from Croville, I am helping my friend because of the Herobrine attack, if you cannot believe us yet, check your border 5 Hours from now," he said. The guards put their staff down and look each other for a moment. "let us talk to our leader first," they said. they fade out, leaving 5 guards.

The alliance armies are allowed to meet Magics_Ian76, the leader of Miriana who sits on the throne. "so, what kind of threat that you talking about?". he asks.

The War Craft P.O.V

should I tell him again? "the threat is walking here, you could check your barrier later," I said. "I am asking you," he asks. "well, I am answering your question," The Miriana leader stands from his throne and look at Me angrily. 

"I wouldn't listen to people who insult me," He said. "I have no meaning on insults you, The herobrine armies are flying over here, they about to arrive here in few Hours," I said.

"then, what the proof is?" He asks me. "You'll see when he arrived here, we need you to believe!" I answer.

"your Information is not Accurate," He said. Dang it this guy! A war is coming and he looks like he has no IDEA about what is going on!! "we still don't know where they are. but we may know, where they gonna attack,".

I see lord fWhip set out to the Miriana leader front and kneel. "with Honour my king, This boy has take our armies from Acrine to Here, he is a good plan-maker. And I suggest listening to him" fWhip said, fWhip is the softest Mediavalist leader I've seen, he also a good speaker, no wonder he was chosen as Mediavalord. 

The Miriana leader thinks a while and said "all right then, I'll listen to your plan. But, you have to make sure my people are safe, if you dare to trick me, Mediaval and enchanters will become enemy," He said.

Third Person View

The alliance plan-maker starts to explain the plan to the Enchanters. They listening Carefully. The serverest takes Giant X-Bow to the fort. continued with cannons and catapult. few Enchanters fly to the flying island. The citizen moved to the Mountain peak with 25 guards with it. "We're gonna need guarders in Dark Corner's house. Where is he?" ask Myth. "we don't know, he doesn't show up often" Said Magics. 

HD looks around for a while, trying to find people named Dark Corner. "what's he looks like?" ask HD. "black with white eyes" The War Craft explains. "where is his house?" ask Adorn. "south of the Miriana, near Wasp Swamp" an Enchantress Explain. "Could you take us there?" ask Talon. "Sure," she says.

Two Enchanter company HD and his friends to Dark Corner's house. "he usually goes to Misty mount to pray," said the Enchanter. "so, who's your name?" ask Talon. Both the Enchanters are looking at him, "My name's SlenderCraft. That's my friend, Slendryna" The guy named Slendercraft said. "Oh, My name's Talon, these are my friends. HDDuar, Rushboy, and AdornedBoat" Talon answer.

"why were you look like an Enderman?" ask Adorn Curiously. "well, Slendercraft and I were both Enderest," Slendryna said. "but, You look like Human while Slendercraft is and Enderman," ask Rush. "Enderest divided into two kinds, Enderman, and Pure Enderest, I am an enderman". Slendryna explains.

Explanation: Enderests are the people who live under King Rendor's order. they live in the End peacefully. The EnderMan was an overworld people who follow King Rendor. but, after the death of King Rendor and Ender watcher, they have no territory to call home. and then, run to the Overworld

"all right, here we are! Dark Corner's house!" Slendercraft said

"all right, here we are! Dark Corner's house!" Slendercraft said. they've arrived in a little Woodhouse. it's so quiet there, no signs of people. "are you sure He lived here? I mean, it's like no one here" ask HD. "he usually goes out this time, let's try to knock on the door" Slendercraft said. they tried to knock on the door.

No answer

They tried again the second time. someone coming from the inside and opens the doors and said "what do the government want now!? Can't they see I need privacy!?" he said. He has a really black skin tone, "he must be Dark Corner" HD thinks. 

"Dark Corner, sir. These people want to talk to-," "what!? Talk about what!? HA! they finally wants to let me walk freely in the city Arent they!?" ask Dark Corner. "No, they want to tell you about-". "are they finally recognize me as a Miriana citizen!? I knew it," He said again.

"They shall fear me! Dark Corner!!" he screams. HD smells Potion around Dark Corner. "Is he drunks?" HD ask. "he drinks Potion often" Slendryna answer. "okay, okay, Listen to me!! Herobrine armies are coming this way, we need to move you to a safer place! Do you know How Important you are!?" Adorn said as he pissed off. he starts to annoy with this guy's attitude. "after all those times, they care with me NOW!? I don't give a fuck kid," He said loudly. 

"I am not going anywhere, I can defend myself," he said. "Listen, old man, you wanna come with us or NOT! we could just lEAvE YOU HERE!" Adorn ask while he pulls out his Iron sword and tries to punch Dark Corner with it.

"careful, he has Fight arts!" Slendercraft said. too late, Dark Corner makes a battle position, he turns his back at Adorn. Grab his hand and slam him to the ground. "don't you hear me? When I said I don't, which means. I don't want to," He said.

Explanation: Fight arts, a battle art that teaches the users to fight another person without a weapon, Null can use Fight arts. it called Black arts. so, if Null could do it, do Dark Corner

"shit, Adorn! you okay!?" ask Rush panicked. he doesn't move a muscle. "don't worry, he just fainted" Slendryna said. "what has he done to him!?" asks Talon.

The bushes behind them move a bit. they draw out their sword. "who's there?" asks HD. someone steps out from the bushes. "sorry, I am from Miriana, I am Carla. I am supposed to watch and take him to the Bunker" Carla said. behind Carla, The War Craft shows up with 20 Serverest.

"what took you so long?" He asks. "sorry, he doesn't want to leave," Talon said. The War Craft thinks. "okay, what if I leave 20 guards with you here so you can stay with him? since he won't go anywhere," The War Craft asks. "that would be a good idea" HD said. the serverest stayed with Slendercraft, Slendryna, HD, and others there. 

"are you ready for the plan?" fWhip asks. "yeah, they will arrive in an Hour, when they get here. we'll hold them even if we die vainly" The War Craft answer. above the wall, the serverest armies are guarding it. There are ditches filled with mediavalist.

Far from there, Hundreds of phantom were flying towards Miriana at high speed, Herobrine is leading the armies.

There you GO!! The next chapter is going to be filled with war, One of the mediavalord is about to face death, but which one? read the next chapter to discover it!!