Season 2: Unison

after a fierce fight, the 3 lords united and become Unison steve. Unison creates a giant fireball that explodes and destroys the entire Plains. a gigantic Crater appears as the Alliance armies Corpses start to falls to the ground. the remaining 3 Alliance leaders.

The WarCraft stands up and looks around. noticing that his entire army mostly has died. he grabs his sword and runs to Unison. Night who looks it tries to stop him but too late. The WarCraft shot by Unison's Fireball and knocked back to the ground. 

Night and Aqua tries to do the same. but both of them burned in Red's fire. 

The WarCraft stands again and slashes his sword. no matter how many times he's doing it. Unison doesn't budge at all. three of them running out of energy. Night suggests to retreat and call more help. remembering that he is promised to Vania to stay alive. 

but, The WarCraft won't listen to him and choose to keep attacking. one more time, he knocked back and fainted. NightD stands and runs thinking that this times. he will succeeds, but ended up the same.

Aqua shots a water spear to Unison's eye. and it's seems that Unison get glitched. he tells Night about it and tells night do distract him so he can shoot more spear to Unison. 

Night attcaks first and try to avoids all attacks. behind Unison, Aqua shots more spear that hits his eyes and damaged him. they keep doing the same strategy to Unison untill Unison realizes all of their tactics.

he develops 3 more eyes to help him watch their movement. each two eyes develops an element from each steve. Aqua and Night cannot approach any closer. suddenly, The WarCraft stabs his head and damaged him.

Unison throws him away as he lands. he tells Night and Aqua to just aim the eyes and leave the distraction on him. The WarCraft keeps attacking Unison as his friend attacking the eyes. The WarCraft body is covered in blood. 

Aqua spears starts to break and NightD becomes slower. The WarCraft thinks again to find away beating this Undead. then, he suggests each leaders to attack each 2 eyes of each Steve that they defeat before.

NightD attacks Green's eye, Aqua attacks Blue's eye, and The WarCraft attacks Blue's eye. even after using this method. three of them still struggle on killing Unison. and the Unison seems to not getting damaged at all. finnaly, Aqua jumps to the flying Unison and stabs it on the head.

giant flames eating him as he stabs deeper. the Blue sides fades, as it burned. the other quickly stabs it's head. Unison explodes and splits into 3 being. 3 of them slowly turned into ashes. Red looks at Aqua for the last time before he dies.

the remaining armies quickly helps their leaders as they fall to the grounds.

There we go! new chapter! Next cahpter tittle: Enchanter

Coven

Elestial and Grate is looking for survivors inside the burned Coven, suddenly a girl appears. "Looking for me?"

Grate and Elestail looks at her and realizes the girl has a marks on it's cheeks