Season 1: Fires in the wood

a fire shows in Pixrora, burned everything there. the guards are fighting Undead with the help from alliance armies. HD and his friend are still fighting Red Steve. while Myth and Hurrey are battling against Null. Null hits the air and destroys the trees. 

Hurrey applied Parrot aura and flies above Null. almost cut his head, but Null teleported behind Myth and kick Myth to Hurrey. they hit a tree and fall. Myth creates Andesite wall around them. Null kick and destroys it. 

Null hands burned in black fire. then, he clenches his hand and tries to hit Hurrey, Hurrey roll to the right to avoid the attack. the trees behind him fall because of Null's hit.

Meanwhile, FrostEmerald is fighting Dreadlord. FrostEmerald summons Emerald thorn. but Dreadlord always turns to purple smoke and runs away. Dreadlord summons his undead to attack. no matter many times Frost kills Dreadlord's Undead. they keep summoned again and attack him again.

200 blocks away from Pixrora

"Huh, I am disappointed. Dreadlord said the SANSs are strong, but what is it?" Lick said. Yasyfi and Kitten's body is holed. Night loses one of his hands. AquaCraft is unconscious. The WarCraft is right beside him. Night applied wolf aura in his sword and slash Lick. but he disappears.

Entity 303 jumps to Vlamuinox. he opens his eyes and turns to light. "Freeze!!" Entity 303 freezer as Night said it. The WarCraft hit him and makes him hit a rock. a yellow ball expands and covers a stone. Corazon jumps back and throws his sword. the ball broke, but the stones that covered before disappear.

Explanation: Lick has the ability to make a hole in something. with his yellow ball. everything touched will disappears.

The WarCraft and Kloits are fighting Entity 303

The WarCraft and Kloits are fighting Entity 303. Night, Corazon, and Haegram are fighting Lick. Kloits shot Iceball to Lick. Lick's movement is stopped. but he still shot his yellow ball. NightD jumps from the back and slashes Lick's head. Lick moves his head to avoid it, but Night still able to slashes him. Lick loses half of his head but slowly generates. Lick knows that he becomes weaker, and has to eat humans to heal his power. another yellow ball expands in Haegram, Kitten, and yasyfi. and then. the ball eats three of them.

"AAAHH!" Night screams as he sees his friend eaten by Lick. Lick destroys the ice that covers him. "I think we already stall you long enough," Lick said. Entity throws The WarCraft to stones. Lick and Entity 303 flies away to Pixrora. Night grabs his friend's ashes and said. "Let's head to Pixrora," Night said. NightD is leaves to Pixrora himself because The WarCraft and AquaCraft are unconscious.

back to Pixrora

Frost finally makes it to imprison Dreadlord inside his Emerald. Dreadlord's mob is not summoned anymore because  Dreadlord's staff is trapped too in the Emerald. he gets closer to Dreadlord, and said. "Who sent you here?"

"I wouldn't tell you," Dreadlord said. 

Frost draws his swords to cut the Dreadlord's head. but, suddenly a black hand pierce his chest. Null is standing behind him. "Now,"