Season 1: Tragedy

Far away in the PVP territory

"with honor my king. we should help the mediavalist if Herobrine made it to reviving Entity 303, the world will perish, so do you" The War Craft said.

"mediavalist are our enemies. And, you shouldn't obey your king Command!" said PVP king.

The War Craft left the room with the feeling of wrath. "If our king wouldn't help HD and the other, we better go ourselves," he said to AquaCraft, TreasureBoy, and Deadly_Hunter.

"but our king told us to not helps them," AquaCraft said. 

"so you prefer listening to your king and watch your friends die!?" The War Craft asks.

"no, but..." "well I'm not!!" he said again.

The War Craft planned to leave Croville (PVP Capital city) and heading to Acrine. they planned to go there after HD message them about Herobrine plans to revive Entity 303. "if we could pass Anbugas Jungle (Jungle around SANS base), we could go to HD place quicker" Deadly_Hunter explains. "ok then, let's move" TreasureBoy said.

Back in SANS base

The barrier covers 4 brothers disappear, they fall out to a gigantic crate filled with castle ruins. Corpse are everywhere, they couldn't see the other SANS. "They must be buried under the ruins," Zen thinks. 

"Why do you doing THIS!?" ask Erpan.

"simple, I need help from Entity 303 to conquer this place again" Herobrine answer.

"you don't have to kills our friend, do you!?" ask BeaconCream.

"if they keep me away from reviving entity 303, I must kill them" Herobrine answer.

"you MONSTER!!!" BeaconCream said while he flying towards Herobrine, a beacon shows up from his hand, the color is light blue, he shot the beacon to Herobrine. But he avoids it and tries to slash him. 

A dirt wall appears, Zen transformed into Panda's and made a protection wall. "now, strike him!!" he said.

Erpan hand color changing to yellow, he teleported behind Herobrine and punch him. Herobrine fell as he gets punched. "strong enough, but I'm still the strongest!!" he said. he kicks Erpan chest until he bounces off away.

"I gonna kill you now!!" DreamCraft said as he swings his sword to the herobrine's chest. Herobrine didn't realize that attack, DreamCraft sword lay's on Herobrines Chest. makes a big scar on it.

"Hahahahahaha!!!! Now You've Make Me Mad!!!" Herobrine said. He draws his sword and teleported to Erpan. He punches Erpan to Zenmatho, Both of them fainted.

Herobrine Summons a root, that root binds BeaconCream's body and brings it into Herobrine. "It's been a long time Entity," he said while sucks BeaconCream soul. he screaming, a white ball shows up from his heart. it's Entity 303's body.