First Season: He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

[Hypixel city Entrance]

Explanation: Hypixel city entrance is a giant Nether portal, which hidden inside A forest, there's no other way to enter the city other than this

Explanation: Hypixel city entrance is a giant Nether portal, which hidden inside A forest, there's no other way to enter the city other than this. Hypixel game's map become the Hypixel's village. Being the most populated, Hypixel has the widest territory across Minecraft.

Trumpet blown across the city of Hypixel, welcoming the 2 strongest noble clan, Berserk and Mediavalist. The 2 armies entered the city, and heading straight to the town hall, for the meeting for verifying the conflict which happen on Berserk clan port, 2 days ago. which berserk thought are the action of Mediavalist. Both leaders of each clan seats on a throne, provided by Hypixel's official. From the Mediavalist side, fWhip and MythicalSausage led the meeting, while Noble family from berserk clan, Dream family, led Berserk's. Both sides wait for the arrival of the house master, Hypixel.

The hall's door opened, revealing a man standing in front of it, Hypixel. "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to my beloved city, Hypixel,"

"Cut the chit-chat, let's get to the point," Dream Father said, leaning his head to his hand.

[Basic Explanation]: Dream, is the last name for the Berserker clan's royal blood.
The Dream Descendants usually have a ":)" Tattoo on their back. (I am not putting Dream or The Berserker Clan as an antagonist here since I don't really find it suitable (?). So I'll just make that their leaders are corrupt with powers and ended up leading them to the wrong way

"Fine, let's begin. this meeting will discuss about Mysterious assault from the Drowned to Berserk's port," Hypixel official said.

"It's not Mysterious Assault by Drowned, it's theirs," Dream father said, as he points The Mediavalist.

"Well, at first, we don't really think this is your fault, but seeing your word by now, perhaps we would say the same," Myth replies,

"Please, both of you, stop this, do we really need to do this all over every time we held this meeting?" Hypixel said. Both Berserk and Mediavalist are often fighting against each other, so they often held meetings just for simple things, and Hypixel are always Act as Mediator. so Hypixel always deal with the 2 almost every time.