Special chapter; Ceris PoV

begins in Dragonspire, where Vordus enlightens the Ender Watchers on their fate, to die in battle against Naeus. A begrudged Ceris announces that her only wish is to protect the Artifacts, and rallies spirit by declaring her defiance to fate, stating that hope lies not in the ruins of Dragonspire but in their successor in the Overworld.

Whilst the Watchers prepare, a slightly more corrupted Naeus, equipped now with dabs of red and the Princess' horns, stands before a troop of Pigmen, Wither Skeletons and Ghasts, led by Hogsworth, Kralos and Infernius respectively. Using his power, he opens a portal to the End, where the Watchers and the Endermen stand ready to fight. As Zeganirn roars, the Ender army charges, led by Ceris who uses her Greatsword to slice through a mass of Wither Skeletons, followed by Zeganirn and the Endermen, who massacre a wave of Pigmen. Behind them Vordus utilizes his staff to fire blasts of magic, and sends the Ender Dragon against the remaining Pigmen, killing them. Naeus and Hogsworth co-operate and successfully kill the rampaging Ender Dragon by stabbing it down the throat as it unleash their flame attack.

A fresh wave of Nether come charging through the portals, headed by Kralos, with Infernius leading the Ghasts above. Hogsworth manages to overpower Zeganirn, and pummels him with his shield while Vordus is struck with a fireball. Ceris sees this, and tries to help him but is met by Infernius pummeling her with flames and high powered punches, breaking her mouth scarf and severely wounding her. She returns the favor using her Greatsword, Arm Blades and physical techniques, overpowering him and sending him flying into the Void. As Vordus dies, his Eye of Ender ignites the End Crystals, to which Ceris places an unknown object inside an Ender Chest, shutting it as Naeus appears. Instead of letting him have the chest, Ceris valiantly battles him, but due to her wounds she is overwhelmed, stabbed in the chest and blasted with lightning, severing her immortality, then thrown to the ground. However, before hope is lost, a surviving Zeganirn leaps over both of them and takes the Chest through a portal. Struggling to get back up, Ceris is merely kicked back down by Naeus, asserting his unquestioned dominance over the End.

the view moved 5 days before the attack. where an Enderknight talks to Ceris. "Ceris... You should've known the consequences of your action," the knight said. opening the conservation while overlook the marching Enderman armies.

"I know it. I only wish to protect the artifacts," Ceris replies.

"My position doesn't allow me to help you in this battle, sorry sis," The knight replies to Ceris answer. while patting her head.

"Your role is way better than mine, you are protecting the entire world from danger," Ceris said as she hugs the knight.

"This maybe going to be our last meeting," The knight said.

"If the End falls to the Netherans Hand. I'll make sure that one of my successor will retake it," The knight said as he takes a necklace. Similar to what Slender has.

"The hopes never lied in the great kingdom of end. instead, in it's people heart," The knight said.

the knight leaves the room downstair and ride his dragon. heading to Ender-castle.

the view moved to Dragonspire's hall. where hundreds of civilians were tangled. Ceris hands is bounded. as the netherans take an Axe and prepares to cut off her head. declaring their victory in taking the end.

everything goes black as they beheaded Ceris. she keeps waiting in the dark void. waiting for the knight promise. all of sudden, her heart beats again as she feels warmth around her. she can open her eye again. however, she revived in a fire realms. she confused and look around. there are few Enderest around her.

"Ceris is revived!" one of them shouts as they shot fireworks to the sky. Ceris tries to look around and figure out what is going on. her eyes spotted someone. someone with Obsidian Armour. that person look similar to the knight in her past. "Aurvor..." she tries to get up. but all of sudden, she fainted and everything goes black.

Present time

"Aurvor!!" She screams as she wakes up. "ah!! what! what the-" a Enderest woke up from his seats he seemed to overlook Ceris condition. one ofnhis eye is Brinend. so Ceris concludes that he is Enderest. "Wh-Who are you!?" Ceris said.

"I am Slender. Enchanter, I am here to observe your condition," Slender said as he pulls a lever next to him. 

"You don't need to observe me, I am fine," Ceris answer as she sits.

Slendryna arrives there. she is gasped. "Miss Ceris! It's pleasure to see you," She said as she bows. "why do people acting like this? I am not the only Enderwather right?" Ceris said.

"Actually..." Slender said.

"What?" Ceris asks.

"You're one of the three remaining Ender-watcher," Slender said.

"what? that's impossible!" Ceris replies.

"The two others are Rain Olaguer and Lady Stella," Slender said.

"It cannot be true! I want to meet your leader!" Ceris said as she tries to get up. she suddenly stops and look below the blanket. her face turned red and she lowering her head. she also wraps the blanket around her.

"C-could you get out?" Ceris said.

"I won't leave you here! I am your bodyguard now! Lord Myth himself told me so!"

Slendryna got the hint and quickly pulls Slender away. "What are you doing? I need to observe her! Let me go!" Slender said as he push her away. "You idiot!" Slendryna said.

"I... I don't... Wear any clothes Right now..." Ceris said as she covers her body in the blanket.

the room goes silent as Slender gets out and closes the door

hahhaahha!!! I can't write romance!!