Season 2: two sides

It's been 2 month since the last attack of the Undead. the undead didn't launch any attack, they not even appears. It's leave Oddity in Myth's head.

"Where did they go?" Myth thinks.

People starts to rebuild everything that Herobrine's take. however, Myth keeps sending guards. just in case that the the Undead return.

day after day, they keep rebuilding everything until forgot the threat. Myth enters the meeting room. no one's there, they're all busy with their stuff. Myth talk to Hurrey, and asks him. 

"Where do you think Herobrine go?" Myth asks.

"I have no Idea, probably he actually died, since he has nothing to gained more powers," Hurrey guess.

"I can't believe that Hurrey, you remember, in just a few days, the Death ranked can destroys a whole nation. and become stronger that the Undead ranks that we killed? what do you thinks Herobrine is now after Months?" Myth asks.

"You just overthinking it," Hurrey said as he leaves the room.

"Don't forgot who is your enemy, I wouldn't stop. 'till I see his corpse myself," Myth said.

****************************************************

HD and Rush are taking a walk around Metheora.

"It's all peace isn't it? I miss days like this," Rush said.

"Keep your eye Rush. They could be anywhere," HD answers.

"I hope Master, Adorn, and Talon are here to walk with us," Rush said.

"Master wouldn't be here. he'll stay with Myth," HD answers once more.

"Well, come to think of it, I still can't believe Herobrine disappears," Rush states.

"Somehow, you're right," HD replies.

"Hey, do you know that Adorn has a sister?" Rush asks.

"Really!? Where does she lives?" HD asks as he surprised.

"She lives in RavenTown. She's a dreamer, her name is Torn," Rush said.

HD faces pisses off. (he hates Dreamer) "Okay, fine. I gotta go," HD said as he leaves.

"Wait! I am not finished!" Rush said as he chases HD.

"You know I hate dreamer Rush!" HD said.

"Adorn want us to move her to Metheora, what is wrong with that?" Rush asks.

HD ignores him and leaves away

****************************************************

far in the Forest.

a few briner is running around the forest, they seems to looking for something. suddenly, one of them shots a flare, all the briner gather. 

"what do you found?" The leader asks.

his subordinate shows something. it's a footsteps, and it's heading to RavenTown. a Dreamer city. "Send a parrot to Metheora, we have found them," The leader said.

****************************************************

Stalker standing on a cliff and overlook Metheora. a small Phantom lands on his shoulder and starts to whispers. "The time has come.... They have forgotten.... Now....," It keeps whisper.

Stalker summons a big sand storm behind him, and moves it directly to Metheora.

the citizens of Metheora, notices the moving storm, and starts to panicking. the Mediavalist tries to block the storm using stone wall. but the sand pieces is so small, that they can pass through it. the sand storm starts to create a thorn-like shape, and stabs the Mediavalists.

even the sands destroys the reconstructed building. HD and Rush arrive at the scene and tries to rescue the citizen. both of their Mediaval technique is too weak and fragile that the sand pieces pierces it.

The thorns tries to stabs HD and Rush, when Myth arrives and blocks it. "Lord Myth!" HD surprised. "

"go away! And saves the citizens!" Myth commands as HD and Rush leaves.

"I already expecting this, so I ain't surprised," Myth said as he draws a Big sword. 

Stalker turns into sands and escapes. Myth tries to blocks him, but failed. then, he orders his subordinates to move to Raven Town. 

"You guys, go chase him, I'll handle this one myself," Myth states to Hurrey. 

150 armies of Alliances heading to Raven town, lead by Hurrey. 

***************************************************************

meanwhile, in Raven town.

the guards are walking around and prepares for attack, Raven town is making a higher wall so the undead can't pass.

suddenly, the wind flows stronger, and it contains stones inside of it. the workers looks outside the gate. only to find Hypixel beast overlooking the wall as he shots thunder towards the wall, killing the workers above it.

the citizens were evacuated outside the city, while the armies enters the city, Hypixel's beast starts to burn one by one of the building, seeking for someone. a man with white hoodie and straight hair over look the view in anger.

"We need to help them," he said to his friend, a 25-old guy with a suits.

"If we help them, they'll get us!" his friend replies.

"And what!? We shall let the innocent murdered!?" the hood man replies again.

silence appears amongst them. all of sudden, the hoodie man teleports away.

***************************************************************

The WarCraft leads 200 mans from Metheora, Hypixel and Hive to Raven.

"What is going on Twitch!?(That's how HD calls The WarCraft.

"Our spies spots 2 Entities! They were searching for Razz!" The WarCraft replies.

"Who!?" Rush asks as he tries to chase The WarCraft.

"Razz! the sealer of Anti-Null! I am pretty sure that these 2 Undead entities are looking for him!" The WarCraft said. 

"HD! Keep close to the main troops! Don't go away!" Hurrey commands.

they finally reach Raven town gate and enters it.

few Dreamer tries to blocks them, but Hurrey keep forcing them to let him pass.

all of sudden, a fireball appear as Hypixel beast spots them. 

"Defend the Holder!" The WarCraft commands.

HD, Rush, and few guards escapes through. they escapes through the small gap between houses. when suddenly, Rush bumped a 14-years old girl. she has the same jacket as the one Adorn worn. 

"Watch out when you're walking dumbass!" she said as she goes away.

Rush quickly grabs her arm. "Wait!! Who is your name!" Rush ask quickly, making the girl scared and kicks him. "Torn! my name is Torn! get away you damn pervy!" Rush doesn't dodge the kick and shouts away. "HD!!! This is her! The Dreamer! Adorn little-" he can't finished it because Torn kicks his face again.

"HD!!" Rush screamed, trying to get attention.

HD already leaves away. HD spots Anti-Null fighting against Stalker. Anti-Null uses the same aura as Bdubs. the hopes aura. his surrounding turns white whenever he flies his fist.

HD jumps out from his hideout to help the Anti-Null, somehow he can feels that Anti-Null is on his side.