Season 1: Next Target

The former HQ of the SANS members

Few serverest are taking Alliance (Serverest and mediavalist) armies to a giant Campfire

Few serverest are taking Alliance (Serverest and mediavalist) armies to a giant Campfire. the corpse was burned so the undead wouldn't come to the campsite. few hurt Alliance were helped by the medic team. there is a wooden wall that covered the crater with tens of serverest guarder. 

in the biggest tent, The mediavalist and Hypixel leader were talking about their next action.

"where are the Herobrine's undead armies heading for?" ask fWhip.

"If I am not wrong, they are heading to Null's sealer," Hypixel Lord said.

"But we don't know where he gets sealed, don't we?" ask Myth.

"From what I've known, he sealed in Miriana, inside Dark Corner's body," fWhip said.

"sir, we bought that person," said a serverest. Two serverest took a mediavalist to the tent. that person's eye is empty, he grabs an enchanted diamond sword. he shivering". "okay, everyone out of the tent, I need to speak alone with him,". The serverest armies, fWhip, and Hypixel leader left the tent, leaving Myth and HD alone. "HD, you are the last Minecraftian, who able to close herobrine without get harmed for 5 minutes, do you knew something about his weak point?" ask Myth.

"I...... I.......". HD keeps shivering. he looks scared. "*sigh* well, you don't have to tell me now.". Myth said. he outs from the tent, leaving HD alone. "why? why don't I just kill him back then. he couldn't see me if only I kill him" he thinks. someone step in. 

HD looks back. he saw MasterBuilder, "Hey, how's you're doing? feeling good?" he ask.

"I..... I just thought I could kill him. but now, their dead become meaningless. I should stay with the other in backline.....". HD said frustratedly. "not really meaningless." MasterBuilder said.

"you see? after you attack Herobrine, he sees you as a threat. no more dead SANS members, there are 13 SANS left," MasterBuilder said encouragingly. HD smiles "I think this sword is the last one left after DreamCraft dead."

MasterBuilder looks at the sword. "that's a nice sword" he said. 

"actually..... I am kinda confused about how to use one sword. usually, I used to be using 2 swords. But now, it's only one." HD said.

"What is that button?" asks HD while he presses a button.

the sword vibrates and then split in two.

"wow, guess I can use it now," HD said.

*****************************************************************

Herobrine armies, 20.000 blocks from Acrine.

"where is Null sealed?" asks Entity 303.

"he sealed inside a Town, about 40.000 blocks from here," Dreadlord said.