Season 2: Sea of Ice

HD's ship finally reach Ignios. after a whole-day trip, HD finally see lands. "Is this Ignios?" HD asks. Ignios is a large islands that covered in ice and snow. there, hundreds of Blacksmith gathered, creating swords for the alliances. 

"Is Frost girl is here?" Razz asks.

"She is inside that building," Smith answer as he points one of wooden building.

"Both you, and his guy will sleep with Frost Girl," Smith said as he points Razz.

"Wait what?" Razz cuts.

"You will sleep there," Smith repeats.

"No, I mean... We are going to sleep in the same room as Frost!?" Razz said.

"Yes, is that a problem?" Smith said as he sits on one of the bench.

"It is! A problem! Do you even know privacy!?" Razz said.

"No, we don't sell that here," Smith replies as he drinks a coffee.

***********************************************************************

HD walks around Ignios. he is searching for Rain and Stella. after a few minutes and still couldn't find them. HD sits on the benches when a woman sits beside him. "Hey! are you lost?" she said. 

"Uh no I was-" HD smirks and look the Women closely. 

"Wait, are you-"

"Woah! You're that Survival-Holder!" the woman said as she stands up.

"You're False?" HD asking as he is still Unsure.

"Yes! I am False, the Survival Hermits, you're HD right?" She asks back.

HD just nods. he looking around. still searching for Rain and Stella. "Hm? Looking for someone?" False asks. 

"I was looking for Rain and Stella. they're holder just like me," HD said.

"Hm... I haven't see them. but Oh! I've meet Hypno before!" False replies

"Hypno?" HD mumbles.

"I don't belive this guy is a Holder,"

"He is a liar,"

"We still need to investigate,"

"oh, that guy," HD said.

"What's wrong?" False asks.

"I don't think he likes me," HD said.

"That's a bullshit, he is a kind person. he just want to make sure Lord Steve is safe!" False answers as she pat HD's shoulder. Then, HD leaves her and heading to the center Iceland

HD walks around and looks for Rain. but, still can't find him. so, HD decides to sit on one of the bar and orders a drink. he start drinking it, when all of sudden, a man bumped him.

"Do you mind?" HD reacts as the man who bumped him spoil his Tea.

"Wait? Rain! Oh my Goodness! It's you!" HD said as he turns back.

"HD? Oh it's you!" Rain replies as they shake both hand.

"It's good to see you, what are you guys doing here?" HD asks as he drinks his Tea.

"Wait, you get here without knowing what to do?" Stella asks.

"They only said they sent me here to get a better protection," HD answers.

"No, No, Listen. They send 3 holders here, You, Me, and Stella. for one reason, protecting Frost girl. I heard that there is 2 Entities spotted around the border, heading straight here," Rain said half-whisper.

"where did you got that Information?" HD asks.

"Sir Patrick told us," Stella said.

"When'd you get that info?"

"a while ago, Sir Patrick sends a bird here," Stella explains as she takes a seat.

"If that's right, why sir Patrick didn't send more troops?" HD asks.

"Because of the other Alliance's Officials denies it. they said that Frostbourne should stay around Glacieford to defends it from the Nether invasion," Stella adds.

LET'S GOOO!!! NEXT CHAPTER IS A RAID FROM GLITCH AND ELLIOS! STAY TUNED!