Season 2: Sayya

Deep in the forest of Minecraftia, a pack of Alliance armies is walking through it. they not talking to each other. the situation is really quiet. it seems that they don't really get along. "when we will arrive!?" Rush shouted.

"In a minute," Gizan replied. "You said the same thing 2 hours ago!" Rush shouted. "Anyway, who is the person we were looking for?" Vania asks. "Sayya is a Master of original Medieval style. He was lived in Metheora until he decides to move and make a new town. Sayyatown," Night said.

"Where is he lives now?" Vania asks curiously. "he lives in Sayyatown, with his followers. of course," Night answers. "he has his own followers!? No wonder Myth chooses him!" Vania said.

"I don't care if he has his own kingdom and people, I think Master Builder is WAY better than this person," Rush complains. 

"Hey, here we are. Sayyatown," Gizan said. all 4 of them look at a giant wall with 50 Meters block. "What the heck is that!?" Rush said. "That just the city's wall," Gizan explains.

"Come on, we gotta get in Before the Undead realizes our movement," Gizan commands. 4 of them walk to the wall. the wall made from warped log. "How do we get in?" Vania asks. "there must be a door or something," Night said. "Move on," Gizan said as he takes an ax from his inventory, he stripped one of the Logs.

Suddenly, the wall moved and makes a hole. "Don't just stand there, hop in!" Gizan commands. Night and Vania entered Sayyatown continued by Rush. there are lots of Villagers there. with hundreds of houses.

there is one biggest building standing in the middle of the town. the atmosphere is really peaceful. "where is Sayya?" Rush asks. "he might still be in his castle," Gizan said. 4 of them walk straight to the castle.

In front of the castle, a young man sits on a couch on Castle Terrace. "You must be Gizan and NightD. I am Sayya nice to meet you," Sayya greets. "come in, have some tea will you?" Sayya said as he enters his castle. 

Sayya makes some tea for the guest and puts it on the table, "So, what bring you guys here?" Sayya asks. "Do you know about..." Gizan stopped as he looks around and continues, "Herobrine,"

"I know. that's why I made this wall for my people's protection," Sayya explains. "Is anything happened?"

"Master Builder killed during battle in K'aron,"

Sayya stops drinking and puts his mug on the table. "Oh, I don't know about that... What about Myth? he must need a new Successor," Sayya said.

"And that's why we are here. to make you the new Successor," Night said. "What do you say?"

"Um... I think I can't do it," Sayya said. "Why!?" Gizan asks. "I am not as good as Master,"

"But you have to!" Gizan said as he pulls Sayya's hand.

Suddenly, a tree log crashes the castle and creates a hole. along with the emergence of hundreds of forest undead. an Entity flies and spots its location. "Who the hell is that!?" Rush said as he tries to get up. NightD looks at the Entity's eye, the left one is written "Grave", while the right is written "505".

"That's Entity 505! we gotta get out of here!" Night shouted. all of them leave the room before Sayya said, "Wait, I have a secret tunnel, we can use that," Sayya said as he enters the castle.

Explanation: Entity 505, It looked like 303. but, with a blue cloak. he has the ability to turns his body into Nether blocks. he could also create a flame.

"Vania! are you alright!?" NightD asks Vania as he realizes she's not moving

"Vania! are you alright!?" NightD asks Vania as he realizes she's not moving. "She's fainted! Let's go!" Rush said. NightD and Rush kill a few of the Undead who tries to approach. "Night! take your girlfriend away! I'll hold them!" Rush shouted.

NightD lifts Vania and follows Gizan to the secret Tunnel. "Where is the tunnel!?" Night asks. "This way," Sayya said as he pulls a lever. a tunnel revealed right after the lever pulled. "Where is this heading!?" Gizan said as he kills another undead. 

"This will leads us to Sindotia," Sayya explains

*********************************************************************

"these Undead are weak," Rush said. Suddenly, a flame shot straight to him and burned his scarf. "Who is that!? Show yourself!" Rush shouted. 505 appears and looks at Rush. "You must be 505," Rush said as he applied Phantom aura to his spear.

he jumped and swings his spear. 505 turns his hand into Blackstone and punches Rush. Rush deflects it and slashes 505's hand. 505 summons more flames to burn Rush's body. Rush attack 505 with his spear. he tries to slash it. but, 505 deflects it and shot tens of Magma block.

Rush hides behind one of the bookshelf before it's finally burned. "Think Rush! Think!" he mumbles. when 505 gets closer to him, Rush pushes one of the Bookshelf to 505.

then, he takes a torch and burned it. "Hope this works," Rush said. no sign of survives of 505. Rush sits to the floor and cleans his sweat. "I thought Grave ranks are stronger," Rush mumbles.

"They DO stronger,"

Rush shocked. he looked back and found 505 turns into a ghost-like thing. its body is Souls and. his face looks like a person who opens his mouth REALLY wide. "You think I've died! Did you!?" he shouted.

he shot wither ball to Rush. luckily, Rush runs away before it hits him. "Come back, you weakling!" 505 said. he turns into dust and chases Rush.

Meanwhile

Gizan is still waiting for Rush in the library. when Rush suddenly appears and said "Go away! just go!" 505 appears and hits Gizan. Rush applied phantom Aura and tries to stab 505's chest. but it seems doesn't work. "Gizan! help me! do something!" 

Gizan applies Balze aura and slashes 505's body. 505 lose one of his heads. which means, the blazing aura made it to cuts 505's hand. Gizan slashes 505's body more until it's disappeared. "my lord won't stop," he said before he disappears.

"Wow, that's quick. anyway, where is Vania?" Rush asks. "I don't know, I think they just go to the tunnel, Let's chase them before something bad happens. Oh, who's your name again?" Gizan asks Rush.

"I am Rush, Nice to meet you,"

There we go! If you wanna a new chapter, vote for this story! See you next time! and goodbye! 

Author's note: Next chapter is Rain and HD vs one of the Gigabone squads