Readers Info

Not so long ago, in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, a little girl was born. I know what you're thinking, "What's so special about that?". Well, you see, she wasn't just some NORMAL girl. 

She became the host of the Ten-Tails a.k.a.  Hotoke. Her father ( Daiki Kasumi ) was going to become the 4th Hokage, but was declined by the Council. Minato Namikaze was chosen over him, who was also a great friend of his. Minato Namikaze on the other hand was also about to have a son. 

Who we also know as Naruto. Naruto became the host of Nine-Tails a.k.a. Kurama. All of this occurred on Oct.10th, it was a coincidence that both Khushina Uzumaki ( the mother of Naruto Uzumaki) and Makoto Kasumi ( the mother of Takashi Kasumi ) gave birth on the same day, both tailed beasts attacked. 

Looking at the situations both Minato and Daiki decided to seal half of Kurama in to Naruto while Minato sealed the other half inside of himself and Daiki sealed Hotoke inside of Takashi. The reason why he sealed the whole beast inside of Takashi was because he had faith in his son ( Hira Kasumi ) who happened to be born not too long ago, who he knew would one day teach Takashi how to control the tailed beast but little did he know that his thoughts were nothing but his own illusion.

 But while the process of sealing, the amount of chakra that Hotoke contained was too much to seal for Daiki and ended up giving his life. Minato finished the seal and helped with the seal on Takashi as well. 

Trying to save both his son and his friend's daughter, he died, because, there were other shinobi from different villages that took the opportunity to destroy the Hidden Leaf. Khushina and Makoto were both informed about this and began to search for their children but were also killed by a certain man who also slaughtered the Kasumi Clan. 

That man was none other than Hira Kasumi. Yes, that's right, Takashi's brother. He killed his own mother for a certain reason and Khushina because she recognized him. After all of this, Hira couldn't take in Takashi because he knew that if he did, she would hate him for killing their own clan and their own mother. 

So without saying a word he left without leaving any trace of his existance. After that incident no has ever found Hira. Both Takashi and Naruto growing up with their unknown back rounds were taken in by the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi. He gave them everything they needed and everything started to go well. 

I hope you enjoyed this little introduction! Thank you for reading!