(Chapter 7) Time passes quickly.

Takashi's POV

It's been 2 years since I've left the village and I got some information on a organization. The reason why I'm concerned about this organization which I've heard many people call the "Akatsuki", is because they're after Jinchuriki's. And....Naruto is one of them. Not to mention I'm one myself but that's not that important. This group consists of, S-Rank criminals or rouge ninja's. Although, Naruto being a Jinchuriki is S-Rank information, I'm still worried that there might a time when the "Akatsuki" threaten someone to tell them the host of Nine-Tailed beast. To find this group of rouge ninja's is one of my main priorities.

For my living, I live any where, where I think no one will cause any problems for me. For these past 2 years, I once in a while check on Naruto to see how he's doing and to be honest, he's recovering from my "death". And if I think about how I'm doing, then I believe, that, I've been doing good all because of Hotoke. He's been helping me train, and become a brilliant Shinobi. He's been forcing me to become stronger and stronger everyday just so he could take his revenge on "someone". Whenever I ask him about that "someone", he always refuses to tell. But other than that, I think we're getting along pretty well.

But I still need more information on this group of rouge ninja's.

Naruto's POV

It's been 2 years since Takashi left me. I do miss her. But I have to move on, I have to show her that I'm getting stronger everyday.

Today I'm finally going to be on a team. I quietly watch out the window as Iruka Sensei tells everyone else their teams.

Iruka Sensei: "In team 7, there is going to be...Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Naruto Uzumaki. You may please wait until your sensei arrives. And in team 8, there is Hinata Hyuga, Shino Abarame, and Kiba Inuzuka. You may also wait for your sensei."

Me: "YAY!!!! I'M WITH SAKURAA!!!"

Sakura: "Ugh, shut up Naruto-idiot! Take that Ino-pig! I'm with Sasukeee!!~."

Sasuke: "Hn."

Ino: "SHUT UP BILL-BOARD BROW!"

Sakura: "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME INO-PIG!?!"

Ino: "I SAID-"

Iruka Sensei: "GIRLS ENOUGH!"

I don't even listen to what Iruka Sensei says next. I'm glad to be with Sakura on the team! but that show-off Sasuke...I honestly HATE him! Hn, whatever. I'll deal with him when I have to, but for now I'll just take a nap.

Hinata's POV

I'm not with Naruto...? *sighs* I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Shino and Kiba are nice too. I think I'm happy with my team. Then again I can see Naruto whenever I can... *Blushes*

Sasuke's POV

Great. My team is just great. Sakura is so annoying and Naruto is such an idiot! But I have to train hard and become strong to make sure my amibition becomes a reality...

Sakura's POV

Yesss!! I'm with Sasuke!!~ But that Naruto-idiot, he's gonna ruin all my chances with Sasuke~ Oh well, I'll just punch him if he tries to annoy me.

----timeskip brought to you by my dog attacking me ;-; ----

Takashi's POV

Oh! If I'm right, Naruto is going to be on a team today! That's great. I hope he gets a really good team.

Anyways, as I was walking in the forest to get to the Sound Village, I heard some rustling in bushes behind me. I quickly get on-guard but didn't say anything nor did anything. Instead I waited for whoever was in the bushes to come out.

I looked back to see a kunai coming straight for me and quickly dodged it.

Me: "Stop being a coward and come out, if you wanna face me."

Stranger: *comes out of the bushes with another partner*

Me: "Y-You...Those cloaks. Don't tell me..."

Stranger: *chuckles* "So I suppose you know us? That's good to know. I guess we're popular un." That blond chuckled.