(Chapter 5) Where am I?

Takashi's POV

Ugh...my whole body hurts. But most importantly where am I? And why is it so dark in here?

*CLASH!*

Me: "Eh?! W-Who's there??"

Stanger: *Evil laughs* "Finally, finally!"

Me: "Who's there!?"

Hotoke: *chuckles* "I'm Hotoke."

Me: "Hotoke...? I don't know who you are still."

Hotoke: *chuckles again -.-* "How would you in the first place? Actually I'm the sealed "creature, monster or demon" inside of you."

Me: "..."

Hotoke: "I know this is a bit shocking but, you came to your mindscape for only one reason."

Me: "What do you mean?"

Hotoke: "Do you remember how the villagers treated you not too long ago?"

Me: "Yes, I do..."

Hotoke: "Well they had stabbed you and you were unconcious for awhile then you slowly started to give up...I mean started to die...but I used my chakra to heal your wound and other injuries."

Me: "..."

Hotoke: *sighs* "I want you to listen carefully. Everyone thinks you're dead, even your uhh best friend...? Naruto? But I want you to let them think that way."

Me: "Wait what?!? But why?? I'm alive and I'm still breathing!"

Hotoke: "I know that but they don't. In their eyes, you're completely dead."

Me: "..."

Hotoke: "Look, I know this is alot for you but trust me. I know what I'm doing."

Me: "But.... what about Naruto? I can't leave him alone out there!"

Hotoke: "He'll be fine. The only thing that will keep him going will be nothing but your love for him. You can always visit him when you like. But I think it's better for the both of you. He needs to learn how to live on his own when you're not there for him. But most importantly what I want you to do is go to the Hokage's office. I'll take care of the rest."

Me: "...okay...I'll trust you..."

And with that the link breaks. Did I make the right decision by trusting him? I slowly get up making sure no one is around to see me. Naruto was right beside me...I'm sorry Naruto forgive me. But if this will make you happy then I have to do what needs to be done. And with that I grab a small cloth over on the table and get out from the window.

-----5 minutes later-----

After walking for what seemed like years,I finally reached the stairs of the Hokage tower. I slowly walk up and reach Lord 3rds office and knock on it.

Lord 3rd: "Come in."

After hearing the two words I open the door and go inside.

Lord 3rd: "Why hello, my dear fellow. What brought you here?"

Me: "Lord 3rd, I'm here to---no I mean someone needs to talk to you."

Lord 3rd: "Hm? What do you mean my dear?" Lord 3rd said looking up from his paperwork.

Me: "Heheheh....Did you miss me 3rd Hokage????"

Lord 3rd: *Gets up from his seat* "Who are you? And what are you doing to Takashi?"

Me: *Grins* "Aw c'mon, you didn't forget me, did you? *chuckles* It's me Hotoke."

Lord 3rd: "Oh, I see, so she finally met you eh?" He said looking out the window. He knew Hotoke, he wasn't that bad as people described him, Hotoke in-fact was actually one of the reasons Kurama was controlled.

Me: "Yeah she did, but I'm here to discuss an important matter with you. You see the villagers treated this poor girl very poorly. They stabbed her. But thanks to my chakra, she's still alive. Everyone, including Naruto thinks that she's dead... And this is the perfect opportunity to take my revenge on a certain someone. I am taking Takashi and fleeing this village. I hope you understand."

Lord 3rd: "I would, but are you sure I can leave Takashi in your care?" He processed, knowing that this was eventually to happen sooner or later.

Me: "Well, yes. And also I'll send you information everyday, about her her progress, all you have to do is make it look like Takashi is dead in-front of the villagers." 

Lord 3rd: "Well, then you may leave whenever you are ready."

Me: "Thanks old man, I'll see you around."