(Chapter 16) Rainy day.

Takashi's POV

It's been almost 2 days since we've been traveling. And thanks to Deidara's clay birds, we were able to go at a faster pace than we did before. Anyways, we were looking for a resting place for the night since it was getting dark by every second passing. And the weather was wasn't quite well either; looked like it could pour any second.

In situations like this, most missions aren't called off, the weather isn't an affecting con, but still, I feel as if it should be.

-About 2 minutes later after the weather dramatically sunk into rain-

I had already anticipated, that this would happen.

Me: "By the looks of it, it's probably gonna pour all night

Me: "By the looks of it, it's probably gonna pour all night." I said looking up at the sky.

Deidara: "Yeah, we'll go when the rain stops." Deidara said as leant he down on the wall, and laid down.

Me: "Wait, we're not going to complete the mission?" I questioned, every mission is still continued no matter what the weather has in store.

Deidara: "I mean, we're the Akatsuki, if we wanted, the mission would've been done and we'd already be heading back to the hideout by now." He smirked. "We're taking it a bit slow because of you." And he closed his eyes and fell into a slumber.

For some reason I found that a bit annoying, it seemed like I was weighing them down, and I didn't want to be that. I wanted to tell them not to treat me like a kid, and that I could continue without being a 'burden', but decided to keep quiet for the best. I didn't feel so tired so I also decided to keep watch for awhile until I eventually felt tired enough to sleep.

Sometimes, I feel as if the whole world looks down upon me. It seemed like Tobi sensed my feelings of uneasiness so he made conversation with me again, with his childish voice.

Tobi: "What's wrong?" Tobi asked

Me: "Ah, I was just thinking about how this rain seems to last for awhile, showing its vulnerability." I didn't think he was gonna understand what I just said but surprisingly he did.

Tobi: "That's what makes it so beautiful though." He whispered to me in his deep voice, this was the first time I saw this side of him, my heart didn't reject his dark aura.. he seemed so calm that I wanted to pull him into a hug and tell him that everything would be okay.

I looked at him with a spark in my eyes, his words had such a deep meaning, I assume me staring at him got his attention and he turned his head to face me and locked himself with me. It seemed like hours had passed and we stared at each other in fascination, unable to break, but then suddenly he turned his head and got up and left without saying anything. I didn't question as to where he was going, I felt that he wanted me to leave him be.

I looked up at the sky again, with a different perspective this time and Tobi was right, It looked beautiful, but these I felt that these clouds covered the beauty of my sunshine, my Naruto..