(Chapter 15) Mission continues.

Naruto's POV

We've been looking for almost half an hour now, for the stupid cat 'Tora'. Honestly cats just give me the hardest times, we don't get along.

Me: "Sasuke, did you find it yet?" I asked in the wireless radio, Kakashi Sensei had given us, and weirdly, Sasuke got along with cats really well, I mean who saw that coming? Not me.

Sasuke: "No, not yet. Sakura?" He replied.

Sakura: "CaN yOu GuYs HEaRRr MeEEe?!?!??!?!" Sakura yelled, making my ears bleed.

Sasuke: "We can. Did you find Tora yet? Jeez..." He groaned, I mean my ears are still being ear raped.

Sakura: "NoOo I'm StIll loOkInG!" She yelled again, with the crooked signal.

Sasuke: "Okay, goodness."  Sasuke grumbled again, honestly it was weird seeing Sasuke show so many emotions at once, I think he's opened up a little.

-----After 10 minutes-----

Me: "Guys I found Toraa!" I finally found her! She was sitting on a rock, behind the bushes, licking her paw. Honestly, she looked a little adorable.

Sasuke: "Where is the loaction?" Sasuke immediately asked.

Me: "Come to the North side of where you both are, and then make a right turn. I'll be right there." I replied, and move swiftly towards the cat, making sure not to make noise or to scare it away. After that Sasuke doesn't say anything, so I'm guessing he broke the link and is heading this way soon.

Sakura: "OoOoOKKAAaaYY!" Sakura yelled. Ouch ;-;

Okay, slow and nicely... I just gotta catch a simple cat... 3...2....1...

Me: "HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I jumped from my spot and landed right on the cat catching it. "FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY! I CAUGHT YOU!" I yelled in happiness but soon regretting it because I made the cat angry and she started scratching my face. "AaaaAAAAAAAAAAaAAHhhHHhhHhhHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled in pain.

Sasuke: "Your such an idiot, sometimes." Sasuke said grabbing Tora from me, sighing in annoyance.

Me: "Hmph!" I pouted.

Sakura: "I knew Sasuke would catch it!!!~~" Sakura yelled coming literally out of nowhere.

Me: "Uh Sakura-.." I wanted to correct her, that it was me but Sasuke interrupted.

Sasuke: "Naruto caught it, not me. " Sasuke said defending me, he can be full of surprises...

Sakura: "Oh. Good job, Naruto..." Sakura said looking a bit guilty, I mean she did assume something that wasn't true so.. but anyway a few moments later, Kakashi Sensei arrived.

Kakashi-Sensei: "Good job, my little Genin. Now that you've caught it, let's bring it back to its' owner." Kakashi-Sensei said taking his book out and not paying attention.

Team 7: "RIGHT!" We all obeyed and started walking back to Old Man Hokage's office.

Takashi's POV

I sighed slightly, ever since our little encounter with Deidara, we've been walking for a while. I know it's going to take awhile, but since I'm deprived of sleep, I feel insanely tired..

Me: "Tobi-San?" I questioned.

Tobi: "Hmm? Yesss?" He asked, curiously in his childish voice as usual.

Me: "Didn't you get some detail on the man we're supposed to capture???" I asked because, I mean, how are we supposed to find someone, if we don't even know them.

Tobi: "Oh yes! Leader-Sama said that the man we're looking for is seeking shelter in the sand-village right now." He replied again, in his childish voice.

Me: "The Sand-Village?? That's gonna take us 3 days to get." I realized that's so tiring and almost pouting.

Deidara: "We can't do anything about it. It's Leader-sama's orders, though I suppose, we could use my clay birds." He sighed but also seemed to have thought of something.

Me: "..." WHA- Then what the hell have we been doing for so long?

Tobi: "Yay! Tobi loves flying in the air!" Tobi yelled, honestly, I've never been so annoyed. I just sighed, I mean, you've got to be kidding me. But anyhow Deidara takes out a weird white solid substance from his pouch, which I'm guessing is clay and feeds it to his hand. A weird Ninjutsu tactic, but apparently it seems to work, as his hand has a mouth on it, it chews the piece of clay and molds it into a clay bird.

And when Deidara retrieves the bird from his hand, he repeats the step then multiplies them into a bigger size. Fascinating..

Wait-

Me: "Deidara-San?"

Deidara: "Hm? Yeah?" He looked my way.

Me: "Aren't you gonna make three birds???" I asked a bit confused.

Tobi: "You're gonna share with me silly!" Tobi yelled, doing a little dance with his hips.

Deidara: "I didn't wanna waste my chakra anyways, so share with Tobi." Deidara said simply and flew away, I swear, I will murder this man with my bare hands one day if I have to.

Tobi: "Come on!!" Tobi yelled getting on top of the clay bird and holding out a hand for me to get grab.

Me: "Right...." I said holding his hand, and getting on and we flew in the air. Suddenly Tobi started making conversation with me with his normal voice when we were a distance away from Deidara.

Tobi: "The man we're looking for is 'Mai Yoshida'. He had connections with us and would occasionally bring us information similarly to you. Until one day, he decided to escape, for some reason he didn't wish to work with us anymore which brings us to our mission the need to capture him because he has some information about our organization too." Tobi explained.

Me: "Ah, that makes sense, so he lives in the Sand Village then?" I asked, even though he told me before, I just wanted to make sure I had the correct information.

Tobi: "That's the information we received." He said.

Me: "Mai Yoshida." I repeated his name and thought... but asked something, "Was he just a spy or was he deeper into the ropes?"

Tobi: "Well, to be fair, we do not allow anyone other than the actual Akatsuki members to see the 'ropes' but I would say he could cause some issues for us if he not be deceased."

Me: "I see..." Ah, yes of course. It's the Akatsuki, they don't just trust anyone, they have a system.

Tobi: "Perhaps, a little bit similar to you." Tobi said, turning his face to mine. It seemed to have held a message he was trying to convey but I didn't understand what he meant.

Me: "What do you mean?" I asked him, looking into his black eyes, almost similar to Itachi's.

Tobi: "Pfft, I find it entertaining how you're so clueless." He chuckled.

Me: "Eh?" I didn't know how to react to that so, I just got a bit flustered.

Tobi: "Well, let's focus on our mission now." And he turned his attention towards the mission and stayed silent after that.

Something about him, there's just, I don't know how but it definitely feels like he knows something, maybe... does he know that I'm a Jinchuriki? He couldn't. Could he?