(Chapter 12) Skill.

Takashi's POV

Me and this aloe guy were walking down a dark hall. He didn't speak a word nor did I. All he said to me was that, whoever 'Leader-sama' is, was calling me. I think, I know what was coming. They were going to test my skills. To be fair, even I needed to know at what level of skill I was at in combat, it's not like I could fight with just anyone in the outing, that would draw too much attention.

Aloe guy: "We're here." He said as he interrupted my thoughts.

Me: "Hm?" I looked up.

The aloe guy knocked on the door and shortly after we heard a "come in" from the inside. The aloe guy opened the door for me and led me inside. As I went in, I saw 11 people sitting inside, on this huge and lengthy table. I'm assuming they were all in the group. Huh...

Guy with orange hair and Rinnegan?: "We've been waiting for you..."

Me: "..." WAIT A DAMN MINUTE? HE HAS THE RINNEGAN!? HOW- That guy had the Sage of 6 Path's pupils. I thought clearly shocked sweat rolling down my face. Wait, how is this possible though? I thought that those kind of eyes were long gone, and I think were possessed in the Uzumaki Clan. At least that's what it said in one of those books I read. The Rinnegan....I'm screwed.

Rinnegan user: "I'm the leader of this organization, you can call me pain. We are to inform you that, you will be fighting one of us. You may a choose who you wish to battle, remember, if you do not use your full potiential, you will certainly die." He said bluntly as if that meant nothing while I was in a cold sweat.

Me: "Fight? Is it so that you all can see my level? Fighting skill?" I questioned repeatedly attempting to convince myself that it was only a test and not a murder.

Pain: "Yes, we'll stop once we think you're out of chakra or unconsious. Now you may choose." He said again.

Me: "..." They all looked tough, I didn't who to choose... I've already fought with the aloe guy and the guy with yellow hair. Who should I choose?? The guy who looks a bit like a shark; He looks like a good opponent, but also death. I mean, aren't sharks supposed to be a little kind? Right? Oh phooey you brain, shut up would ya?

Me: "I want to fight you." I say pointing to the guy with a huge sword.

Shark guy: "The name is Kisame Hoshikagi, and I would be honored to fight you." He said smirking showing his sharp teeth. Well, I don't make very good decisions, do I? :D

Me: "Right then, Mr.Kisame. Whenever you're ready."

Pain: "Good choice, now...BEGIN!" And with that everyone steps aside to let the fight begin. WAIT- We're just gonna fight in the meeting room!? I questioned but shifted my thoughts to my opponent.

As soon as we ( Me and Kisame ) heard the word "Begin", Kisame came sprinting towards me with incredible speed, with the sword, weirdly, that sword looked...devilish. I'd never seen it before. He was inches away from me and swung that huge sword towards me. I quickly dodged the simple attack and took out a kunai to block his next swing.

Me: "Mr. Kisame, please don't go easy on me." I stated, as we battled slowly.

Kisame:"I like your confidence. Well...you asked for it." He chuckled mischeviously. I also noticed two things while battling, one; that he had great amounts of Chakra probably equvalient to 5% of Hotoke or Kurama's chakra. And two; everytime I made contact with his sword, I got weaker and weaker.

But, I quickly made my move and sliced Kisame's hand, making him let go of his sword and there again, for some reason I felt like my chakra was being drained from me when I was blocking his attack with my kunai.