(Chapter 30) Clues.

Takashi's POV

Hidan: "Well, you never really know the true intentions behind what anyone has. That's why good intentions are only lies the weak tell themselves..." 

I don't understand what he meant. Does he mean, that I have bad intensions behind whatever I'm doing? 

Me: "Mr. Hidan, I don't understand what you mean, all I asked was why you are capturing Jinchuriki's." 

Hidan: "I answered your question. And you figure it out on your own." 

Me: "But Mr. Hidan-" 

Hidan: *Sighs* "What I meant was I don't know why Leader-Sama wants to capture Jinchurki's or what his intentions are behind that task. All I know is that if we don't do what he says, we'll ALL die." 

Me: "Did he not say a single word as to why he captures Jinchurki's? Because If I'm correct every leader tricks its' people into an objective as an excuse to why he/she is doing what they please." 

Hidan: *Grins* "Hey, you're pretty smart for your age, ya'know?-" 

Me: "Mr. Hidan, don't mess with me and answer my question." I said getting annoyed. 

Hidan: *Chuckles* "You're like the second copy of Kakuzu......." 

Me: "Mr. Hidan, answer me." 

Hidan: "Your right, he did give us a subject as to why he wants them. Apparently, he wants to bring 'peace' to the world, and to do that he must capture all tailed beasts to create an ultimate weapon, that will bring down ALL the world including the Five Great Nations." 

Me: "...." 

Hidan: "Also, you know how when some other nations make ultimate weapons using different powers end up in wars because other nations fight for that weapon. Leader-Sama has become rouge because of that particular reason. He became rouge so that no one would end up fighting for HIS ultimate weapon using only tailed beasts." 

Me: "But, that way he's only attracting more nations towards himself because him becoming rouge. All the other ninja that are in the organization all belong from different villages who became rouge, and because of that those villages are now after all those rouge ninja. He made big mistake.." 

Hidan: "Understand the concept. The concept here is that Leader-Sama is after peace. And ONLY peace. He has no other goals except to bring peace to this shinobi world. " 

Me: "But there's other ways to bring peace as well. Why did he pick this path?" 

Hidan: "I don't know. But what I do is that we must always listen to what he says if we wanna live." 

Me: "Mh..." 

Hidan: "We're almost at the hideout." He said as we were only a few blocks away. 

As we were walking, I started wondering about Leader-Sama's past. What he has been through that he has turned into this? 

Why has he become so heartless? I wonder..... 

-20 minutes later- 

Hidan: "We're  here!" Hidan yelled as we reached the secret doors. 

Me: "Yeah.." And with that Hidan did his hand signs and the boulder moved to the side. 

Hidan: "Alrriighttt!!!! Finally, home sweet home!" Hidan yelled. 

And we walked in, when Hidan turned around to face me and said... 

Hidan: "Tell Leader-Sama the details, and Ima go to my room and do my rituals!" He said walking away. 

Me: "O-Okay." And I went to the other side. 

After walking for about 3 minutes I reached Leader-Sama's room, and knocked. 

Pain: "Come in." 

As soon as I heard that I opened the door and went in. 

Me: "Leader-Sama, I-" 

Pain: "You found a hideout, haven't you?" Leader-Sama said interrupting me. 

Me: "Y-Yes. I found a hideout, it's a bit far from here but it's safe for us to stay in and I made sure no one knows of that hideout." 

Pain: "Excellent. Being too far from here means absolutely nothing to me. As long as we can switch spots, we are adequate." 

Me: "Right, Leader-Sama." 

Pain: "You may go now." 

Me: "Right." As soon as I was about to leave after hearing Leader-Sama's orders, Leader-Sama interrupted and said...

Pain: "Wait. I have a question for you." Leader-Sama said eyeing me. 

Me: "Yes, Leader-Sama?" 

Pain: "What is your power? And your identity?" 

Me: "Power, you say? I don't understand what you mean Leader-Sama." 

Pain: *Gets up* "Do you not feel as if you have some special kind of power that allows you to heal quicker than normal humans would?" 

Me: "..." Oh no... did he-? 

Pain: *Walks to me* "Since the day you became an Akatsuki member, you have never spoken a word about yourself. About who you are." 

Me: *Sweats* 

Pain: "Now the real question is.... who and what are you?" 

Me: "...." 

Oh no. 

Someone save me. 

If he finds out I'm done. 

CRAP.